Company: Confluence Health
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Salary Range$33.30 - $53.14 OverviewLocated in the heart of
Washington, we enjoy open skies, snow-capped mountains, and the
lakes and rivers of the high desert. We are the proud home of
orchards, farms, and small communities. Confluence Health actively
supports the communities we serve and their quality of life through
our community support program and through our individual efforts as
involved community members.Employees of Confluence Health receive a
wide range of benefits in addition to compensation.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Saving Accounts
- CH Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Retirement Plans
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Gym Membership Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Shift DifferentialFor more information on our Benefits & Perks,
click SummaryThe Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting
the CFO, VP of Finance, and Manager of Budget and Accounting in
financial reporting, analysis, system support and projects. Prepare
and review journal entries, investigate and report on financial
statement variances. Actively on EPIC interfaces and
updates/changes in account coding.Position Reports To: Manager of
Budget and Accounting Essential Functions
- Provide systems analysis and internal audit support for
departments of the Hospital.
- Assist management with system analysis and recommend internal
- Prepare timely, credible, and understandable financial analysis
to enhance decision making and reach strategic initiatives.
- Utilize hospital report writing tools from various financial
systems to provide meaningful, accurate data and reports.
- Make recommendations of system changes or new implementations
to improve analysis and financial systems.
- Analyze and evaluate financial systems and processes. Work
closely with information technology and software vendors during
upgrades, implementations, and interfaces.
- Coordinate with system administrators, applications managers,
and analysts within the division to streamline workflow. Make
recommendations for improvements.
- Assist in financial feasibility analysis of major capital
projects and in financial feasibility analysis of hospital lines of
- Educate management and cross-department staff in issues related
to financial analysis tools and trends.
- Ensures open communication within the organization, attends
interdepartmental meetings as required or requested. Works closely
with other departments in implementing new procedures for maximum
efficiency. Ensures teamwork standards are continually made
departmentally and interdepartmentally.
- Primary responsibility for shared functions within the
department to include:
- Fixed Asset Management
- Lease Accounting
- Foundation Accounting and Reporting
- Grant Billing and Accounting
- Cost Allocations
- Excise Tax reporting
- Analysis and monthly adjustments to contractual allowances,
other deductions, charity, and implicit price concessions
- Bond and Investment Accounting
- Variance analysis and investigation
- Balance Sheet settlement and reconciliation
- Quarterly Covenant Reporting
- Other duties as assignedDemonstrate Standards of Behavior and
adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at
all times. Position RequirementsBeing fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 is an essential requirement of working at Confluence
Health. Religious and medical exemptions will be considered upon
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Business Administration,
Accounting or related field. Equivalent experience may be
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and the ability to
- Must possess problem solving skills, ability to review own work
- Possesses a high level of resourcefulness, innovation, and
interpersonal and critical thinking skills. Ability to use
independent judgment and decision making.
- Must possess technical and professional skills in accounting,
the ability to develop financial plans and tests to assure
- Must be self-directed and possess good planning skills.
- Must possess strong skills in the use of computers, Microsoft
Excel and database software.
- Deals extensively with confidential and sensitive
- CPA/CPA Candidate.
- Healthcare Financial Management Association certification
Physical/Sensory DemandsO = Occasional, represents 1 to 25% or up
to 30 minutes in a 2 hour workday.F = Frequent, represents 26 to
50% or up to 1 hour of a 2 hour workday.C = Continuous, represents
51% to 100% or up to 2 hours of a 2 hour workday.Physical/Sensory
Demands For This Position:
- Walking - F
- Sitting/Standing - F
- Reaching: Shoulder Height - F
- Reaching: Above shoulder height - O
- Reaching: Below shoulder height - F
- Climbing - O
- Pulling/Pushing: 25 pounds or less - O
- Pulling/Pushing: 25 pounds to 50 pounds - O
- Pulling/Pushing: Over 50 pounds - O
- Lifting: 25 pounds or less - O
- Lifting: 25 pounds to 50 pounds - O
- Lifting: Over 50 pounds - O
- Carrying: 25 pounds or less - F
- Carrying: 25 pounds to 50 pounds - O
- Carrying: Over 50 pounds - O
- Crawling/Kneeling - O
- Bending/Stooping/Crouching - O
- Twisting/Turning - F
- Repetitive Movement - FWorking Conditions:
- Not Specified.Job Classification:
- FLSA: Exempt
- Hourly/Salary: SalaryPhysical Exposures For This Position:
- Unprotected Heights - No
- Heat - No
- Cold - No
- Mechanical Hazards - No
- Hazardous Substances - No
- Blood Borne Pathogens Exposure Potential - No
- Lighting - Not Specified.
- Noise - No
- Ionizing/Non-Ionizing Radiation - No
- Infectious Diseases - No
Keywords: Confluence Health, Everett , Finance Analyst, Professions , Wenatchee, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...