Senior Digital Marketing Analyst
Company: Puget Sound Energy
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Puget Sound Energy is looking to grow our community with top
talented individuals like you! With our rapidly growing, award
winning energy efficiency programs, our pathway to an exciting and
innovative future is now.
PSE'sCustomer Solutionsteam is looking for qualified candidates to
fill anopenSenior Digital Marketing Analystposition!
Specific details regarding the work arrangements for this position
will be discussed in further detail during the interview
Puget Sound Energy is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing
Analyst to join our team. This role works in an organization that
is designed to attain the company's strategic goals via the
extensive use of data and analysis to drive decisions and
PSE is focused on delivering clean, safe, reliable, affordable and
equitable energy to its customers, and this role will be at the
center of helping to make that happen. This role will function as
an analytic subject matter expert to provide insights, support and
optimization on marketing campaigns and web analytics for a myriad
of energy efficiency, renewable energy, low-income assistance and
disadvantaged community programs.
Upholds the safety compliance standards inherent in PSE's operating
and/or field procedures related to work responsibilities. Promotes
and supports a culture of total safety.
Demonstrates commitment to conduct business honestly, ethically and
consistent with our core values and Code of Conduct. Ensures duties
are performed in accordance with all regulatory compliance
- Deep data analysis to identify opportunities to improve
- Development and management of marketing and program related
- Own all parts of the marketing analytics from design,
development, analyzing, interpreting and summarizing data findings
- Acquires data and conducts research to evaluate and analyze
- Uses data analysis to create performance metrics that align
with company goals.
- Provides leadership for cross-functional projects.
- Effectively communicates and collaborates across groups to
provide customer intelligence to the organization.
- Proactively researches industry trends, opportunities and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, economics,
finance or other relevant field.
- 7 years experience in an analytic role using financial,
industry, and/or customer data research and analysis to drive
- Proficiency in applying quantitative methods (regression
analysis, time-series analysis, Monte Carlo simulation, discrete
event simulation, linear and non-linear optimization)
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and Excel (Tableau is a
- Proficiency with statistical analysis software (e.g. R,
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills with a natural
instinct for innovation and pragmatic 'out-of-the- box'
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of data into actionable
- Strong oral and written communications skills. Able to distill
complex solutions and ideas into concise media for audiences in all
levels of the company.
- A leader and collaborator who is comfortable in an environment
where priorities and context change rapidly.
- Graduate degree in mathematics, statics, economics or finance
or 8 years of related experience.
- Experience working with 3rd party advanced simulation and
- Data mining and management experience.
- Experience working with SAP HANA.
- Experience working with Sitecore Digital Platform.
- User of SQL for data analysis.
- Experience with data visualization through tools such as Power
BI or Tableau.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics,
Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio.
At PSE we value and respect our employees and provide them
opportunities to excel. We offer a competitive compensation and
The pay range for this position is$97,600.00 -$162,500.00, and this
position is eligible for annual goals based incentive bonuses.
PSE offers a suite of benefits to our employees. Employees are
eligible for medical, dental, vision, basic life, and short- and
long-term disability insurance. There are additional voluntary
options of supplemental life insurance, accidental death and
dismemberment insurance, flexible spending accounts for health care
and dependent daycare, and an Employee assistance program (EAP).
For long term savings, PSE offers a 401(k) investment option and a
cash balance retirement plan. Employees will also receive Paid Time
Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays throughout the calendar year.Detailed
benefit overviews can be found on our Career page - .
Families and businesses depend on PSE to provide the energy they
need to pursue their dreams. Our steadfast commitment to serving
Washington communities with safe, dependable and efficient energy
started in 1873. Today we're building the Northwest's energy future
through efforts like our award winning energy efficiency programs
and our leadership in renewable energy.
At PSE we value and respect our employees and provide them
opportunities to excel. We offer an expansive pay package that
includes competitive compensation, annual goals-based incentive
bonuses, comprehensive benefits, 401(K), a company paid retirement
pension plan, and an employee assistance and wellness program.
Puget Sound Energy is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity to all qualified applicants. We do not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status
or presence of a disability that with or without reasonable
accommodation does not prevent performance of the essential
functions of the job, or any other category prohibited by local,
state or federal law.
Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or
reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please
contact the Human Resources Staffing department at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Keywords: Puget Sound Energy, Everett , Senior Digital Marketing Analyst, Professions , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!