Event Technician - $2500 Retention Bonus Available!
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Do you have knowledge of the event and entertainment industry and
experience working with portable power systems? Our Pro Services
division is looking for technicians to service the premier events
in the PNW such as concerts, festivals and other large scale
Learn more about us @cortpartyrental
CORT Party Rental's Pro Services Division is seeking a fulltime
Pay is between $20 to $22 per hour, depending on experience.
$2,500 Retention Bonus Available!
Schedule will vary in order to accommodate client needs; this can
include nights, weekends and possible overtime.
At this time, we are only considering US based, local candidates
for this position.
- Responsible for installation and breakdown of all equipment on
job site; including power boxes, cables, wiring and lighting.
- Supports management in the accurate preparation of quotes and
contracts with detailed installation and removal instructions, and
- Creates site maps and diagrams for installations.
- Assists in all warehouse activities related to the Electrical
Division. This includes manufacturing and repair of inventory,
fulfilling customer orders, loading and unloading equipment, and
maintaining an efficient and effective warehousing process.
- Execute upon customer contracts, be the on-site point of
contact for the customer, and work with clients to ensure orders
are accurate, handling revisions and additions in a timely
- Communicates what resources are required for assigned contracts
(team, vehicle, inventory, equipment needed) and specific
operational details relating to the electrical division to ensure
successful execution of contracts.
- Acts as point of technical support and quality assurance of
field personnel when required.
- Conducts post show/event meetings with supervisors, completing
all necessary field reports.
- Supports the Project side of the Party Rental division as
needed, this includes setting and removing tents and related
- Event industry experience preferred
- Experience working with portable power systems and high voltage
electrical distribution preferred
- A valid state driver's license and safe driving record
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- Physically able and willing to move equipment; ability to lift
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Willing to work flexible hours including nights and
- This is not an office job; must be comfortable working outside
in all types of weather You would be a great fit if:
You're flexible and willing to "roll with the punches"
You enjoy interacting with people every day
You enjoy variety in your job-every day is different!
You enjoy a fast-paced physical position that gets you up and
Compensation & Benefits
Hourly pay rate; weekly pay; guaranteed 40 hours/week with overtime
Promote from within culture
Comprehensive Health Insurance (Health, Vision, Dental)
401K with company match
Paid holidays and time away from work
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and
talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your
experience is close to what you see listed here, please consider
applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion
is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage
people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let
us know if you require accommodations during the interview
About CORT Party Rental
As part of a national company, CORT Party Rental offers
opportunities for career development, professional growth,
competitive salaries with position-specific incentive or commission
plans, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing,
educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts. For more
information on CORT Party Rental, please visit our website at
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if
applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in
the E-Verify program.
Pursuant to the Fair Chance Hiring Ordinance for participating
locations, CORT will consider all qualified applicants to include
those who may have criminal history records. Check your city
government website for specific fair chance hiring information
Associated topics: fulfillment, intern, logistics engineer,
logistics intern, logistics support, operator warehouse,
palletizer, stocker, unloading, warehouse agent
Keywords: CORT, Everett , Event Technician - $2500 Retention Bonus Available!, Professions , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!