Landscape Construction Foreman (Union)- $1K Signing Bonus/ $33-$45+ hourly
Company: Monarch Landscaping Company
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Landscape Construction Foreman
Location: Redmond, WA
Job Type: -Union Project
Compensation: -$33-$45+ hourly plus $1,000 Signing Bonus
Apply now and get a $1,000 Signing Bonus! -
Northwest Landscape Services is a Monarch Landscape Company
operating in the Pacific Northwest since 1990. - -We are a
commercial landscape services company, providing maintenance,
irrigation, arbor, and construction installation services to a wide
range of clients including corporate campuses, class A office
buildings, multi-family and HOA properties, and municipalities. -
With over 2,000 employees in five states and counting, we strive to
be the best place to work for landscape professionals.
Position Summary / Nature of Work
Works under general supervision of the General Superintendent, is
responsible for providing guidance to landscape construction crews
in order to assure the proper, safe, efficient, and timely
completion of landscape installation projects.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Works under the direction of the General Superintendent to
oversee the work of multiple crew members.
- Ensures that work is being done in a safe and efficient manner
and maintains excellent quality.
- Trains crews in accordance with NLS safety procedures and
conducts weekly safety & training meetings.
- Inspects equipment daily to ensure proper and safe
- Accurately submit time-cards daily.
- Ability to communicate with management, customers, and vendors,
using intermediate level of English.
- Ability to understand the contractual obligations for each job
site and communicate it and direct the work of the crew
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
Knowledge, Qualifications, and Skills:
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in the landscape
- A strict sense of organization and time management
- Must have an insurable driver's license
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English) preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. - Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Constantly required to talk, hear, see, sit, stand and
- Must be able to see at close vision, distant vision,
peripherally, have depth perception and can adjust focus.
- Frequent use of hands to manipulate, handle or feel objects,
tools or controls.
- Duties are performed outdoors in all weather
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. of weight frequently throughout the
- Ability to repeatedly bend, stoop, lift, push and pull
materials and equipment to complete job tasks.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit:
We are an On Demand Daily Day Employer. -
Keywords: Monarch Landscaping Company, Everett , Landscape Construction Foreman (Union)- $1K Signing Bonus/ $33-$45+ hourly, Professions , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!