HR Business Analyst
Company: Compass Health
Posted on: August 4, 2022
HR Business Analyst
Compass Health is currently looking for a HR Business Analyst to
support our growing team!
What you will be performing
The HR Business Analyst performs professional-level Human Resources
duties and works closely with the HR Manager and other members of
HR leadership team to provide assistance and/or facilitate HR
processes to all Compass Health workforce members. This position
utilizes best practice data sources, data collection tools, and
benchmarks to evaluate current organizational programs, systems,
and processes. The HR Business Analyst supports the implementation
of new systematic operational programs and processes within the
organization including performance, organizational design,
assessment, and workforce planning including facilitating the
delivery of program content as appropriate.
- Supports the design and implementation of organizational
effectiveness programs such as employee engagement surveys,
recruiting processes and procedures, change management initiatives,
and talent management processes.
- Participates in collaboration meetings between functional
groups and HR to assess the current state and identify potential
solutions to meet business needs.
- Supports the development and execution of projects within the
- Creates and tracks success criteria for organizational
engagement programs, processes, and procedures.
- In partnership with the HR Manager, helps to identify the
vision and long-term goals and objectives of the department
including process improvements or redesign to improve
- Participates in the implementation of internal and external
procedures for improving manual and automated processing of
- Provides HRIS data support for the HR Manager, HR Team and
Chief HR Officer.
- Prepares HR metrics to be presented at monthly, quarterly, and
annual internal and external meetings.
What you will bring with you
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Communications,
Industrial and Organizational Development/Psychology, or related
field; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a
combination of education, training, and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- At least 1 year of HRIS experience is required. ADP experience
- Knowledge of relational databases is a plus
What you will share
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to translate project requirements into tasks
- Experienced user of MS Office toolset (Word, Excel, and
PowerPoint) and Office 365.
- Ability to take initiative on projects; appropriately research
matters as needed
- Develops and maintains knowledge and skills and keeps up to
date with new processes and procedures.
What we offer
As the region's largest non-profit community behavioral healthcare
organization, we have been serving our clients and our communities
for over 117 years. Our commitment to care doesn't stop with our
clients though, as we take pride in offering our employees the
opportunity to work in a culture that promotes learning, growth,
and advancement as well as a focus on employee satisfaction and
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance at NO COST to full-time
- 16 days of vacation the first year
- 12 sick days including an additional wellness day
- 13 paid holidays - 11 traditional holidays, plus 2 you
- $300 in professional funds per year
- Up to 5 days paid education leave
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to 2% company match after the
- And much, much more!!!
Who we are
Compass Health is the region's largest private, non-profit
organization providing mental health and chemical dependency
services in Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, and Whatcom
counties of Western Washington. We provide quality creative
services to children, families, and adults in a variety of
outpatient, residential and inpatient settings. We have been
serving our clients and our communities for over 110 years, though
our commitment to care doesn't stop with our clients as we take
pride in offering our employees the opportunity to work in a
culture that promotes learning, growth, and advancement. We
maintain a focus on employee satisfaction and work/life balance,
which includes competitive compensation and benefits programs.
Please visit our website for more information:
Compass Health promotes equal treatment and equal employment
opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of race,
creed, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, marital status,
sexual minority status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or
disability unless based on a bona fide occupational
Governor Inslee's Proclamation 21-14.2 requires employees of
healthcare institutions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
unless a medical or religious exemption is approved. Being fully
vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past
their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a
condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to
provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or have an approved
medical or religious exemption.
Job Title: HR Business Analyst
Location: Everett, WA
Hours: Full-time (40 hours/week)
Wage: $55,348.80-$81,415.44/yr DOE Associated topics: analysis, bi,
business finance, consult, financial reporting analyst, guidance,
investment fund, monitor, refinement, strategy
Keywords: Compass Health, Everett , HR Business Analyst, Professions , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!