On-Call - Communications Technician
Company: Compass Health
Posted on: August 4, 2022
COMMUNICATIONS TECHNICIAN - On Call
Compass Health is currently looking for an on-call Communications
Technician in Everett.
What you will be performing
As a member of the Operations Team, the Communications Technician
disseminates mail appropriately and timely. This position
encompasses two primary job activities: staffing the agency-wide
mail room and/or serving as courier to all outlying locations
across four counties. Individuals performing this function will
typically be assigned to one or the other activity, but will be
trained to do either. The Communications Technician is responsible
for either picking up and delivering off-site mailings, packages,
and other items for our internal and external customers, or
mailing, stamping, dating, and opening materials, and arranging
delivery and pick-up of packages from vendors. This position is
also responsible for contacting vendors for supplies as needed.
What you will be carrying along
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in a mail room environment.
- Knowledge of the 5-County service areas.
- Excellent driving record with no chargeable moving violations
or at-fault vehicular accidents within the prior 3 years.
- Switchboard / multi-line phone experience preferred.
- Valid Washington State Driver's License required including
vehicle and appropriate insurance
- Ability to travel as needed to all agency work sites.
What you will be sharing
- Ability and willingness to provide emergency response when
- Ability to maintain security of confidential
- Excellent customer service skills with both internal and
- Demonstrated organizational skills with an emphasis on
attention to detail.
- Must be punctual.
- Ability to deliver materials in a timely manner.
- Ability to adapt schedule to deliver special notices, memos,
etc. as directed.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate
clearly, both written and verbal.
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Ability to pass pre-employment criminal background check, which
may or may not include an additional search by DSHS.
- Delivers mail, packages, and other miscellaneous items to
locations as directed and in accordance with Compass Health
- Demonstrates respect for diversity and a commitment to
developing multicultural competency and sensitivity.
- Demonstrates commitment to Compass Health's Strategic
Intention, core Values and Core Competencies.
What we will be offering
As the region's largest non-profit community behavioral healthcare
organization, we have been serving our clients and our communities
for over 110 years. Our commitment to care doesn't stop with our
clients though, as we take pride in offering our employees the
opportunity to work in a culture that promotes learning, growth,
and advancement as well as a focus on employee satisfaction and
(benefits pro-rated for part time employees)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance at NO COST to Full-time
- 16 days of paid vacation the first year
- 12 sick days with great wellness day
- 13 paid holidays - 11 regular and 2 that you choose
- Professional funds and paid education leave
- Up to 2% match for the 403B Retirement plan after the first
- And much, much more!!
Compass Health is the region's largest private, non-profit
organization providing mental health and chemical dependency
services in Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, and Whatcom
counties of Western Washington. We provide quality creative
services to children, families and adults in a variety of
outpatient, residential and inpatient settings. We have been
serving our clients and our communities for over 110 years, though
our commitment to care doesn't stop with our clients as we take
pride in offering our employees the opportunity to work in a
culture that promotes learning, growth, and advancement. We
maintain a focus on employee satisfaction and work/life balance,
which includes competitive compensation and benefits programs.
Please visit our website for more information:
Compass Health promotes equal treatment and equal employment
opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of race,
creed, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, marital status,
sexual minority status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or
disability unless based on a bona fide occupational
Governor Inslee's Proclamation 21-14.2 requires employees of
healthcare institutions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
unless a medical or religious exemption is approved. Being fully
vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past
their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a
condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to
provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or have an approved
medical or religious exemption.
Job Title: Communications Technician
Program: 113-52610 - Communications
Hours: On-call (hours vary based on need)
Wage: $17.06-$24.82/hr DOE Associated topics: audio, av technician,
camera operator, control operator, gaffer, sound editor, technical,
videographer, voip, vtc
Keywords: Compass Health, Everett , On-Call - Communications Technician, Professions , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!