Desktop Support Analyst - Pallet
Company: Pallet, Square Peg & Weld
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: OUR COMPANYPallet is the leader in rapid
response shelter villages for people facing personal or natural
disaster, and we envision a world where no one goes unsheltered.
Our shelter villages provide the dignity of personal space, in a
healing community environment. A resource net of on-site social
services, as well as food, showers, laundry, and more helps people
transition to stability. Pallet is a rapidly growing team, with
shelter villages in one of every five states in the U.S., and over
3,000 beds and counting. We're second-chance friendly, hiring and
investing in people actively engaged in recovery and reintegration.
POSITION OVERVIEWWe are seeking an enthusiastic and
service-oriented team member to perform managed client services
including, but not limited to: End-user support, Break/Fix,
Conference Room Support, Cabling, Deskside Support, Networking
Solutions, Disaster Recovery, Relational Database Support, ADFS,
Integrations, and Security. This critical role will be responsible
for ensuring all our customers receive outstanding and prompt
service using your strong technical and problem-solving
skills.RESPONSIBILITIESIn the first three months, you will…
- Learn NetSuite and other critical software to create and track
- Learn how to receive all inbound customer service-related
inquiries and follow them through resolution
- Work with ERP Manager to ensure customer service issues are
dealt with in a timely manner
- Use your prior experience to repair, install, and configure IT
equipment including end user desktops, laptops, printers and
- Perform software upgrades to desktops, laptops, tablets, and
- Troubleshoot and resolve server, switches, PoIP, network, VoIP,
and access related issues.
- Perform IDS and implement disaster recovery solutions.
- Setup and support video and audio-conferencing hardware.
- Diagnose and resolve problems across Windows, iOS, and Mobile
platforms, as well as their software, hardware, and service product
- Ensure proper documentation and use of the ticketing
system.After three months you will…
- Assume complete ownership of customer issues until
- Keep peers and managers informed of significant problems and
- Protect organization's value by keeping information
confidential. What we are looking for in you:
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in technical support (equivalent
combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Systems (Windows Platform,
MS SQL, MS Exchange, WSUS, Active Directory, DC/DNS/DHCP), backup,
storage, and antivirus systems and related devices.
- Experience with network system installation, configuration, and
- Experience building AV/video conferencing solutions, telephony
systems, messaging platforms, or integrations from Rest, SOAP,
- Experience working for a Managed Service Provider and meeting
SLA requirements preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of
people in a professional manner.
- Ability to multitask and complete assignments in a timely
manner with accuracy and minimal supervision.
- CCNA, A+, Network+, Security+ Certifications strongly
- CISSP, CCNP, MCSE, ACA, ITIL are a bonus.
- Must hold a valid driver's license and maintain reliable
- Experience working directly in homelessness services and/or
workforce development programs for marginalized populationsTO DO
WELL IN THIS ROLE, YOU NEED TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS
- Excellent communication, time management, and administrative
- Skilled at building high trust relationships
- Honest, transparent, and show integrity in your words and
- Humble, willing to admit your shortcomings and work to overcome
- People smart, knowing how to work effectively with diverse
- This job is based at our headquarters in Everett, WA.PHYSICAL
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Walking and standing on hard surfaces routinely for many hours
in a day.
- Ability to lift 25lb occasionallyPeople of color, women, LGBTQ
individuals, those with disabilities, veterans, those with working
class backgrounds, and those with criminal justice involvement or
personal connection to incarceration are strongly encouraged to
Keywords: Pallet, Square Peg & Weld, Everett , Desktop Support Analyst - Pallet, Professions , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!