Supply Chain/Logistics Project Coordinator
Company: Modis Engineering
Posted on: January 15, 2022
A Remote Supply Chain/Logistics Project Coordinator position is
available courtesy of Modis Engineering. This position is mostly
remote but will require occasionally to come on-site for meetings.
Conversion to Direct Hire is highly possible with strong
**Must reside on Pacific Time Zone with preference to western
Remote Project Coordinator
Rate : Up to $30.00/hour
The successful candidate will undertake the following duties with
instruction by the FBSLs:
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of projects.
- Planning and managing Outlook meetings and logging and managing
action items for customer and internal meetings.
- Liaising with the project team and various cross-functional
disciplines to assist in planning and organizing
- Conducting administrative duties, such as drafting purchasing
requisitions, material pick up and distribution, and material line
of balance maintenance, etc.
- Perform functions related to planning, organizing, and
coordinating activities and projects.
Must reside in Pacific Time Zone.
- Be set up to work remotely from your home.
- High School Diploma or higher
- Experience in project coordination or project management.
- Engineering or Manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Experience in a support function role.
- Admin/clerical experience a plus.
- Sense of urgency, detail-oriented.
- Exceptional communication across departments and locations both
verbally and written.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Applications Excel, Word, MS
Project, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Administrative/clerical experience and skills.
- Courageous behavior to ask questions and follow through.
- High energy and desire to learn the business.
- Must be flexible and ok with changing situations.
Keywords: Modis Engineering, Everett , Supply Chain/Logistics Project Coordinator, Professions , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!