Class A CDL - New pay increase - Dedicated Flatbed truck driver
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $71,000 - Up to $5,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,070-$1,310 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: All CDL
- Flatbed trailers hauling fence materials.
- 5 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Some locations, drivers are required to use moffett
- Drive within Seattle, WA area. Pay and bonus potential
- Pay based on hourly rate.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Kent, WA. Need CDL training? Explore
our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time - You know exactly when and how often you'll
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the
employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more
about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please
visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule
Full-timeSign On Bonus 5000PI160311472
Keywords: Schneider, Everett , Class A CDL - New pay increase - Dedicated Flatbed truck driver, Professions , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!