Quality Inspector Technician III
Company: Collins Aerospace
Posted on: January 9, 2022
United States of America
HWA32: US124-Everett (Commando), WA 11404 Commando Road , Everett,
WA, 98204 USA
Conducts inspections of products (parts, assemblies, raw materials,
tooling, instruments, etc.) to validate compliance to design data
requirements which include drawings, specifications, and contract
requirements at predetermined steps in the manufacturing process
using basic inspection methods and tools.
* Inspects a wide variety of aircraft component material, parts,
and assemblies using measuring/inspection instruments (e.g.
micrometers, gauges and calipers) with proper inspection
* Reads, interprets and utilizes Quality policies, procedures,
blueprints and other documentation.
* Performs receiving, in-process, final inspection & 1st article
approval of manufactured, assembled, and tested hardware and
* Operates computer systems to perform inspection tasks (e.g.
Macola, JD Edwards, One World, Engineering Information System,
* Verifies all work order documentation for accuracy and
* Administers visual and physical inspections of units and
* Documents product non-conformances using proprietary systems, as
* Completes unit shakedowns (when required) to check for foreign
objects, rattles and loose internal hardware.
* Responsible for First Article Inspections and completes related
* Performs administrative tasks associated with files
* Conducts Preliminary Material Reviews (PMR) as needed.
* HS diploma with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. In
the absence of a HS diploma or GED, 4 years of relevant experience
* GD&T experience
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or
in the future. Collins Aerospace will not offer sponsorship for
* FARO experience
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in
technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global
aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the
capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve
customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly
evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation,
safety and cost efficiency. But we don't just get people from point
A to point B. We're committed to making air travel more
comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior
products and services, we're helping airlines and original
equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their
customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than
12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the
globe, we're changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready
to join our team?
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a
multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best
results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are
committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share
their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges
in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and
separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime
Income Strategy option
* Tuition reimbursement
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto,
additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness
insurance, group legal
* Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
* Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling
* Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
* Autism Benefit
* Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
* Adoption Assistance
* Best Doctors, second opinion program
* And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical
and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a
background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new
hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for
more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Collins Aerospace, Everett , Quality Inspector Technician III, Professions , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!