Energy and Sustainability Analyst.
Company: ABM Industries
Posted on: January 9, 2022
- Providing technical assistance and support for industrial and
commercial building operators, including assistance with setting
goals, implementing measures, tracking data, and achieving
recognition for achievements.
- Reviewing data for assigned facility to assist building owners
in benchmarking performance against peer group and historical
- Supporting the review and analysis of large volumes of program
data, and helping to distill data into narratives for reports, case
- Assisting with development and implementation of program
strategies, preparing, and presenting persuasive presentations, and
research and analysis of energy efficiency and industry
- Conveying complex technical subjects to non-technical
- Conducting outreach to build and maintain relationships with
key market actors, including building owners and operators, and
- Contributing to the development and deployment of
communications, outreach, and training resources, including case
studies, webinars, in-person events, and other opportunities.
- Coordinating with other team members and clients to develop
local, regional, and national strategies to influence the market
and increase participation in programs.
- Performing in-depth analysis of savings, using spreadsheets,
databases, and custom programming
- Analyzing commercial and industrial building systems using
energy modeling tools
- Promote resource efficiency and conservation programs in
support of client goals.
- Comply with applicable company policies and legal
- Work cooperatively with stakeholders to establish programs
ensuring availability and cost-effective use of energy, water
resources, and waste management.
- Plan, design, and implement resource efficiency and
conservation programs in support of company goals while maintaining
compliance with company policies and legal requirements.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS *MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Providing technical input at periodic brainstorming sessions
convened to review status on program goals.
- Reviewing and auditing Non-Hazardous Waste data and providing
high-level guidance on projects to ensure execution meets intended
- Tracking ongoing initiatives and priorities and assist with
response to data calls.
- Identifying Non-Hazardous Waste conservation measures
- Performing life cycle cost analysis (LCCA) to determine the
savings-to-investment (SIR) ratio of projects.
- Providing technical support on implementing a reduce carbon
- Providing technical support to assess operations and verify
design and construction documentation for projects looking for
- Evaluating technologies and best management practices that may
be used to help achieve sustainability goals.
- Determining feasibility for use and quantify life cycle costs
and environmental benefits.
- Business or Engineering bachelor's degree preferred or
- Non-Hazardous Waste Certifications and /or Certified Energy
- Industry Associations Memberships (SWANA, NWRA, NAEP) or LEED
AP Certification, desiredEXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.ABM is an EOE
(M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)California
Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy
Keywords: ABM Industries, Everett , Energy and Sustainability Analyst., Professions , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!