Construction Project Manager
Company: Robert Half
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Ref ID: 03922937Classification: Project ManagerCompensation:
$24.00 to $30.00 hourlyOfficeTeam is looking for a dynamic and
versatile individual to become an integral part of our clients
construction management team. The team is a small tightknit group
of 12 people that manage $30 million worth of construction projects
in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Texas.If you are the type to enjoy
a fast paced environment where accountability and communication are
key, apply today! Job Requirements:What technical knowledge will
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of software (Outlook,
Word, Project, Teams, and Excel)
- General knowledge of Design Software such as Blue Beam
- Understand Project plans and Specifications.
- In charge of turning in submittals from subcontractors to A/E
and owner for approval for all scopes of work based of the plans
- Coordinates project change order management, creation,
negotiation between Project Manager and Owner.
- Maintain open communication between all project stakeholders
and assist project team with conflict resolution between Owner,
contractor and subcontractor
- High level understanding of cost coding, budget estimates,
writing subcontract agreements and interpreting detailed scopes of
- Proven ability to navigate project management software programs
(SAGE 300 or Procore would be a big plus)
- Assist the project team with documenting job progress,
- Creating and distributing project closeout material, O and M
manuals to owner once project is complete.
- Assist Project Accountant with monthly subcontractor billings
and pay applications. What qualifications do you need?
- 3-5 years' experience as a project engineer or assistant PM for
a general contractor.
- BS Construction Mgmt. or equivalent experience.
- OSHA 10 Hour Certification preferred OfficeTeam, a Robert Half
Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with
remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time
basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting
your career, we have options for you. Our experienced staffing
professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your
behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and
benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the
Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI
matches your skills and experience with jobs. When you work with
us, you're working with the best. has been recognized as one of
FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was
named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary
Staffing Firms. Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All
applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to
work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary
professionals. Visit for more information. -- 2020 OfficeTeam. An
Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking
Keywords: Robert Half, Everett , Construction Project Manager, Professions , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!