Our customer, a leader in the Insurance industry with a location
in Everett, WA, is searching for a Data Entry Clerk. The Data Entry
Clerk is a temporary to hire position and will be responsible for
inputting the insurance data in the systems. Support
insurance-related documentation processing by reviewing extracted
data, comparing against physical documentation for accuracy and
modifying data as required to ensure accuracy of database
information. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply
Responsibilities for Call Center Representative include but are not
limited to the following:
• Ability to analyze and understand insurance documents, and
different types of insurance coverage.
• Ability to follow instructions, but at the same time come up with
a solution on their own.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to different changes.
• Analytical & progressive thinking skills are a huge plus.
• Extreme attention to detail is required.
• Knowledge of office software.
• Fast & accurate typing skills.
• Previous experience in a fast pace environment is very
• Good time management skills & ability to meet the dead lines are
• Analytical skills
• PC skills
• 10 Key
• Must be able to multi task
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Entry level position
• High School or Equivalent
Pay for this position is $13.00 to $14.00/hr depending on
experience plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a
contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an preventative medical coverage
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to
participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you
to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available
for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you
and your career!