Posted on: March 17, 2023
Aerotek on behalf of its client, is seeking entry-level Aircraft
Assemblers for direct hire, union position. Must have
mechanical/assembler related experience on resume.
- Entry level union pay starts at $20/hour, pay raises available.
- Relocation available for qualified candidates.
- Resume editing and interview prep provided for candidates.
- Aircraft Assembler will work within a final
assembly/fabrication environment by drawing on knowledge acquired
from training and certification classes to complete daily assigned
- Interpreting drawings and reading/comprehending work
instructions to identify work (task) location on the
airplane/part/tooling and identifying all required hand tools,
parts and equipment to accomplish defect-free work.
- Using a computer in a production environment: Look
up/read/comprehend technical work instructions, drawings and/or
- Assemble and install parts, structural components and
sub-assemblies to build and attach major wing assemblies. This
includes sealing, plumbing system and electrical components. Work
on composite/metal aircraft
- Using drills and high impact vibratory tools (bucking,
riveting), in addition to screwdrivers, lock bolt puller, power
screwdriver, C-squeeze, ratchet wrench, nut runner, torque
wrenches, crimpers, cable tools and various other hand tools
- Will attend a 6 week training (paid) course to learn to perform
Aviation Sheet Metal dutiesAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be open to working any shift
- Must be able to pass strict aerospace compliance (10 year BG,
10 panel DT, and ITAR)
- Open to entry level candidates but must have experience with
working with hand/power toolsExperience Level:
- Entry Level - Need prior assembly or general technical
experience with hand/power tools, reading and/or interpreting
technical drawings/blueprints listed on resumeThis position is
located in Everett, WA. Relocation assistance provided:
- $2,000 Miscellaneous expense
- Household goods shipment & storage up to 30 days
- Up to 2 vehicles
- 14 days temporary housingRelocation is NOT available for the
following local WA counties: San Juan Island, Skagit, Snohomish,
King, Pierce, Thurston, Grays Harbor, Jefferson, Clallam, Kitsap,
Mason. About Aerotek: We know that a company's success starts with
its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts
with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and
Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive
advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract
employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in
recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised
offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000
contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an
Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn
more at The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Everett , Aircraft Assembler, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...