Company: Home Instead
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Home Instead Scheduler Care In Home LLC d/b/a Home
InsteadObjective:The Scheduler is expected to work closely with the
rest of the office staff. He/she is the go between for the client,
family members and the Care Pros. The Scheduler is responsible for
matching shifts for clients and Care Professionals in order to
provide the highest quality service. The Scheduler is responsible
to communicate schedule changes to client, family members and Care
- Reflect the values of Care In Home LLC, (d.b.a. an
independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise).
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly and professional
- Enter and maintain accurate client and Care Pros scheduling
records in clearcare system.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and Care Pros activity
utilizing clearcare system.
- Follow up and communicate Care Pros and client issues to ensure
problems are resolved.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the owner,
colleagues, Care Pros, clients and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within
the team.Secondary Responsibilities:
- Participate as needed in all Care Pros meetings
- Conduct Service Inquires and Care Consultations following the
consultative sales process.
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Prior work experience in caregiving
- HCA / NAC PreferredKnowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and
procedures established by Care In Home, LLC, (d.b.a. an
independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise)
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication
skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain
confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as
sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness
consistent with company standards, practices, policies and
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily,
quarterly, monthly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships
with the franchise owner, office colleagues, clients and Care
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively
for long periods of time on the telephone
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industryEach Home
Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Everett , Scheduler, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!