Wholesale Account Executive
Posted on: November 26, 2022
DescriptionFranklin American Mortgage is now part of Citizens
Bank, N.A. By joining forces with Citizens Bank and complementing
each other's strengths, we'll improve the breadth and depth of our
capabilities. We strive to find talented, service-oriented
professionals committed to excellence to join our customer-centric
culture built around helping your customers and your
community.Please note that effective August 1, 2018, Franklin
American Mortgage Company is owned and operated by Citizens Bank,
N.A. Therefore, the individual hired to fill this role will be an
employee of Citizens Bank.ResponsibilitiesThe Account Executive
develops prospective accounts, maintaining loan production from
active accounts, and identifying and soliciting prospective
accounts within their defined territory. Additionally, this
position provides exceptional service and training for current and
prospective accounts.Primary responsibilities include:
- Monitoring pipeline performance daily, including tracking
monthly volume, fall out, and loan quality.
- Maintaining familiarity with regulatory and industry standards
and requirements, including attending educational and industry
- Assisting in development of marketing materials; distribute
materials to existing and prospective account base.
- Maintaining daily contact with account base to provide
training, review performance and solicit new business.
- Interviewing prospective accounts, conducting on-site
inspections of prospective accounts' premises, and reviewing
necessary information required for account approval.
- Maintaining up-to-date database with accounts' information.
- Strong sales skills required with a history of past success,
recent mortgage wholesale sales experience preferred
- Mortgage related experience required
- Excellent presentation skills for both small and large
- Strong analysis and judgment skills.
- Resourcefulness and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication, both written and verbal.
- Detail orientation with strong organizational and
- Ability to prospect new business effectively.
- The desire and ability to build and grow strong interpersonal
and business relationships.
- Proactive and self-motivated. Hours & Work ScheduleThis is a
commission-based position. You set your schedule to facilitate the
professional needs of your job. Some job boards have started using
jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. This
sales role is commission-based. If you apply and qualify for this
role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.Why Work for
UsAt Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around
helping our customers and giving back to our local communities.
When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and
collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to
accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal
Employment OpportunityCitizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and
related companies provide equal employment and advancement
opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment
without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or
mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender,
gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic
characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of
domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition,
military or veteran status, national origin,
pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague's or a dependent's
reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state
and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity
Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank,
N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Keywords: Citizens, Everett , Wholesale Account Executive, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!