Environmental Services Aide
Company: Community Health Center of Snohomish County
Posted on: November 26, 2022
This is a Part-Time Evening Position. The Environmental Services
Aide position provides cleaning and environmental infection control
services clinic wide. This work is done under the direct
supervision of the Environmental Services Supervisor. This position
is responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working environment
for all staff and visitors at CHC facilities.
Minimum Qualifications Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Reads, speaks, understands and writes proficiently in
* Works independently and is self-directed.
* Works effectively in a team environment.
* Organizes, prioritizes, and coordinates multiple activities and
* Works with initiative, energy and effectiveness in a fast-paced
* Remains calm and effective in high pressure and emergency
* Produces work in high quantity and quality.
* Possesses a basic understanding of janitorial equipment and
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* No previous experience necessary.
* Familiarity in working in medical facilities/clinics.
* Driver's license with the State of Washington.
* Motor vehicle insurance liability policy, a certificate of
deposit, or a liability bond to the required limits.
Job Specific Functions/Performance Expectations:
1. Follows established daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly
cleaning schedule as outlined by supervisor.
2. Demonstrates proper cleaning technique according to product
recommendations in support of environmental infection control.
3. Demonstrates proper use of equipment and supplies.
4. Demonstrates the ability to complete assigned tasks with minimal
5. Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and
6. Monitors building security and safety by performing such tasks
as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical
appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
7. Follows procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power
equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
8. Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or
additions to building operating systems.
9. Adheres to attendance standards in order to perform the job
functions for daily operations and/or continuity of patient
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package
designed to address health, time off, retirement and
career-advancement needs. We also offer an additional $2.00/hour
weekend differential for working hours on Saturday and/or Sunday
and an additional $0.75/hour for those who test proficiently in a
To learn more and to apply for this position, please visit our
website www.CHCsno.org to complete an online application and/or
submit your resume for consideration.
Join a team that loves what they do and cares about those they
CHC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.98 - $21.15 per hour%58047475%
Keywords: Community Health Center of Snohomish County, Everett , Environmental Services Aide, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!