Company: Helping Hands Project Organization
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Under the Right of Way Initiative of Snohomish County, the
Housing Coordinator is responsible for providing housing case
management to unhoused individuals living on Rights of Way
transition from homelessness to permanent housing. The Housing
Coordinator is also responsible for daily program operationsand
- Oversee daily operations-
- Cultivate positive relations with community partners, and other
service providers that would lead to program growth and
- Coordinate with partners and program staff to ensure effective
program operation, collaboration between all partners, landlords,
program participants, volunteers, and other constituents.
- Provide strong presence and advocacy in the communities served
and build social connections.
- Coordinate with office staff, Case Managers, landlords, and
clients to support timely and accurate service delivery.
- Coordinate the reporting of Right of Way program to the Director
of Case Management
- Work with the Everett Police Department, the City of Everett
Homeless Coalition and Housing Services Case Managers to develop
and manage a coordinated system for ensuring effective
communication, collaboration, responsiveness, case management, and
referrals for identified people living on Rights of Way through the
acquisition of better and more permanent housing situations.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with property
owners/landlords to help the Case Managers facilitate the placement
of clients into safe, decent, and affordable permanent housing.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $56,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Everett, WA 98201: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Case management: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Helping Hands Project Organization, Everett , Housing Coordinator, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!