LICSW - Inpatient Palliative Care
Posted on: November 25, 2022
$10,000 Sign On Bonus -POSITION IS FOR INPATIENT PALLIATIVE CARE
SOCIAL WORKER AT OVERLAKE MEDICAL CENTER. -Provides a wide range of
clinical social work services in a primary care or home health
setting, including support and consultation to care team in
managing patients. Evaluate psychosocial assets and deficits for
the purpose of enabling the pt to maintain the greatest level of
independence. Coordinates with others to establish a plan of care.
Provides short term counseling, teaching and brokering with other
resources for care giving needs.Essential Responsibilities:
- Provide appropriate social work interventions to all age
patients and their families including but not limited to
psychosocial assessment, brief individual or family, advocacy,
linkage, referral, group work, case coordination, and long-term
care planning and placement.
- Consultation and coordination with multidisciplinary team of
care professionals and primary care site medical/nursery staff, to
include family conferences, care conferences, team meetings and
- Assesses patient and family needs for care and communicates
with other health care providers appropriately. -Collects data
relevant to visit with ongoing assessment throughout the duration
of care. Evaluate psychosocial assets and deficits for the purpose
of enabling the pt to maintain the greatest level of
- Evaluates patients/family needs through timely assessment,
communication and observation. Modifies plan of care through
assessement based upon patient/care systems response.Basic
- Minimum one (1) year of previous social work experience.
- Per the National Agreement, current KP Coalition employees have
this experience requirement waived. -Education
- Masters degree in social work (MSW). -License, Certification,
- Licensed Social Work Associate & Independent Clinical
(Washington) OR Licensed Advanced Social Worker License
(Washington) OR Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
(Washington) -Additional Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated success as part of a multi-disciplinary team and
commitment to diversity. -Preferred Qualifications:
- Two (2) years of post-masters experience.
- Care coordination experience in managed care system,
in-/outpatient setting, skilled nursing or long-term care
- Knowledge of social case management, conflict resolution and
team building practices.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with electronic charting.Job Schedule: Job
Category: Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual Care
Keywords: Kaiser, Everett , LICSW - Inpatient Palliative Care, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!