Company: Community Clinic Contracting Network
Posted on: November 24, 2022
The Project Coordinator is responsible for managing the
day-to-day business needs of the Project Management team while
acting as a backup to the Office Manager. This involves a variety
of activities including meeting notes, tracking analytic and
development projects, comprehension of project work, data entry
into project management tools, coordinating meetings both in person
and virtually. The Project Coordinator is entrusted to be proactive
in anticipating the needs of the analyst team, development team,
and office staff. -They are an audio/video/communication expert for
the office and help set up most meetings. -This position operates
with a large degree of autonomy and independent decision making.
Please include a cover letter with your resume. -Job Specific
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and
- Skilled at the use of audio/video/communication technology, and
various ways it can be used to support CCCN in engaging and
coordinating internally and with clients.
- Project management tool knowledge and experience.
- Excellent data entry, note taking and organization skills to
keep projects up to date.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Take meeting minutes or notes during project, team, and client
meetings. -Send thorough follow-ups with clear action items after
- Lead meetings as directed.
- Track projects and miscellaneous teamwork.
- Update and develop new project management documentation and
- Organize notes, documentation, and reports in a clear and
transparent way for Project Management team, analyst team,
development team, and other office staff.
- Review and monitor staff hours.
- Schedule meetings with internal and external parties. -Confirm
meetings one week in advance for those that require travel.
- Prepare agendas, project documentation, and other materials for
- Set up and make arrangements for the use of audio/video
- Serve as host for CCCN sponsored meetings that require the use
of audio/video conferencing.
- Document processes clearly and concisely.
- Support analyst and development team members where needed (i.e.
documentation, reporting, scheduling, quality assurance of web and
analytic products, etc.)
- Seek training resources and requests additional training to
build job skills.
- Act as back-up to Office Manager including opening/closing
office, manning front desk, collecting mail, purchasing,
scheduling, and other office duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics, flexibility, and show dedication
to the position and the community.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, respect, and possess cultural
awareness and sensitivity toward clients and co-workers.
- Keep customer service and the mission of the organization in
mind when interacting with all clients, co-workers, and others.
-Job SpecificationsEducation:2-year college degree required;
Bachelor's degree preferred. -CAPM or PMP Certification desired.
-Lean Six Sigma experience desired.Experience:Five years related
work experience. -Jira Administrator experience desired.Essential
Technical/Motor Skills:Able to learn and master a variety of unique
computer applications with limited training. -Quick to learn and
operate a variety of teleconferencing, videoconferencing, and
desktop sharing applications. Exhibit strong customer service
skills, strong process improvement background.Interpersonal Skills:
-Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to
work effectively with other staff and management. Ability to
demonstrate personal integrity in all interactions.Essential
Physical Requirements:This job is performed mostly in a typical
inside, office environment. Essential physical requirements of this
job include light physical effort; repetitive motions of wrists,
hands, and/or fingers; standing, walking, lifting, reaching,
kneeling, bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling; frequent
sitting; lifting and/or moving items up to 50 pounds, with
assistance as needed; ability to read forms and computer screens
and to read correspondence and other documents.Essential Mental
Abilities:Ability to make decisions in line with state and federal
regulations; ability to read, comprehend, and analyze documents,
regulations, and policies; ability to prepare and submit complete
and succinct documents necessary to the job. Ability to assess and
evaluate, have attention to detail. Problem solving and analytical
skills are required with a heavy emphasis on detailed analysis of
information to support actions.Essential Sensory
Requirements:Essential sensory requirements include the ability to:
read computer keyboard, monitor, and documents; prepare and analyze
documents; read extensively; see, recognize, receive and convey
detailed information orally, by telephone and in person; convey
accurate and detailed instructions by speaking to others in person
and by telephone.Exposure to Hazards:Worker is subject to inside
environmental conditions on a frequent basis with moderate noise.
Typical working conditions found in most administrative work areas.
-Remote WorkThis position is not eligible for remote work.
Keywords: Community Clinic Contracting Network, Everett , Project Coordinator, Other , Wenatchee, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!