Company: Moseley Technical Services, Inc. (MTSI)
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Check out this new opportunity!
Job ID # 2022-17764
Location: Everett, WA
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Experience: 6 Years
What You'll Need:
- Top skills from needed:
- Public speaking
- Effective Communication and people skills
- Change management
- Professionalism and strong work ethic
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Timely and responsive
- Creative thinking
- 10% Travel
- Experience with health, well-being, company Total Rewards and
fitness center/coaching experience.
- Well being specialist NOT a benefits specialist.
- Fitness center delivery and/or operations
- Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Work experience within corporate Total Rewards and/or Well
Being Delivery/company wellness is heavily preferred
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order,
or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree combined with 6 + years of relevant work
experience; or an equivalent combination of education and
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a
pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which
may include education, criminal and work history
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible
for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a
401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of
organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled
For questions about benefits visit:
For more information about Moseley visit:
Keywords: Moseley Technical Services, Inc. (MTSI), Everett , Benefits Specialist, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!