Registered Nurse RN, Emergency Room
Posted on: November 22, 2022
BONUS ALERT - Earn a $3,000 bonus when you work 12 RN shifts at
the facility. Shifts must be worked between June 20 - September
Command your healthcare career with CareRev.
Download the CareRev app, apply, pass your interview, and submit
your credentials to work local, flexible healthcare shifts.
Earn top industry rates wherever, whenever, and however often you'd
like - with payouts twice per week. No contracts. No commitments.
Apply today to get started.
"ABOUT ME": To succeed in this per-diem position, you must be
knowledgeable and familiar with current ACLS protocols and
emergency care for a diverse patient population. Strong
communication skills and knowledge of current evidence-based
practice are essential. If you are comfortable enough to hit the
ground running in a new setting, this may be a good fit for
Position: Outpatient ED RN
Required Education and Credentials
- Current RN license and good standing with the Washington State
Board of Nursing.
- Current AHA BLS, ACLS, PALS, and NIHSS certifications may be
required to be obtained prior to first shift. Required Experience
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an ED RN within the
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN
scope of practice.
- Strong ability to use independent, critical judgment in all
aspects of patient care delivery.
- Competency in current sepsis & stroke care protocols as well as
familiarity with conditions such as severe lacerations or burns,
sports injuries, allergic reactions, and work-related
- Must be comfortable working in a Freestanding Emergency Room
Please note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam.
*Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by
the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within
Keywords: CareRev, Everett , Registered Nurse RN, Emergency Room, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!