NOC 10p-6a Medication Aide
Company: Senior Lifestyle Corporation
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace
our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we
serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect &
Teamwork. In this role you will be responsible for supervision of
self-administered medication to Assisted Living residents,
following the company guidelines and state regulations.
* Responsible for supervision of self-administered medication for
the Assisted Living Department in compliance with Federal & State
regulations and Senior Lifestyle Corporation guidelines as directed
by the LPN/LVN and/or the Assisted Living Director.
* Report any change in resident's health and provides proper
documentation to the LPN/LVN and/or Assisted Living Director.
* Respond quickly to all emergencies.
* Maintain confidentiality of residents' and prospective residents'
* At least 1 month of experience in a senior care setting.
* You may need to have a state-specific certification depending on
* You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* You have a professional and positive demeanor.
* You have a strong attention to detail.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible
team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits,
short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All
Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an
application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages
before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires proof of
COVID-19 vaccination for all employees because of our commitment to
the health and safety of our residents, their family members, and
all of our team members. Accommodations and state exclusions may
Keywords: Senior Lifestyle Corporation, Everett , NOC 10p-6a Medication Aide, Other , Wenatchee, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!