Company: Valence Surface Technologies
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Quality supervisor provides input on policies and procedures and
act as a subject matter expert on applicable quality systems,
standards, or business processes (as required). Provides general
supervision of the manufacturing inspection and test functions.
Interacts directly with other functional general supervisors in the
accomplishment of support, scheduling, and throughput improvement
objectives in the manufacturing process.
- Assure Quality Management System accomplishment, which is
measured through internal and third-party audits through the
internal instructions and procedures of a process audit, Quality
Gemba Walking, and customers' requirements
- Maintain & develop standard operating procedures as required.
Maintain the production specification implementation process.
- Work closely with management and compliance to ensure alignment
with regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining the process approvals through
instructions, procedures, and audits.
- Improve the standard work from Quality Team to assure that all
procedures and tasks are completed on time. Auditing is a proactive
tool for improving compliance and challenging existing practices
- Support in implementing Advanced Quality Systems (AQS)/
Statistical Process Control (SPC)/ Advanced Product Quality
Planning (APQP) and problem-solving, as needed.
- Translate orders, contracts, specifications, and engineering
drawings into inspection instruction
- Able to apply problem-solving tools and methods to coordinate
and/or lead investigation teams.
- Primary responsibility for customer corrective and preventive
reports and actions. Manage notification, responsiveness,
containment, root cause determination, corrective action, and
closure of supplier quality issues.
- Able to independently resolve most operations issues (customer
requirements, facilities issues, technical problems) within set
operations parameters, and engage management where needed.
- Directly supervises employees and performs other managerial
responsibilities including interviewing, hiring, and training
- Identify and develop strategies, performance indicators, and
project improvement opportunities
- Track, monitor, and communicate daily production goals. Ensure
that all items on hold are continuously reviewed and processed
- Facilitate customer audits and visits as necessary to accompany
any visitors through the shop.
- Complete training with employees including annual training to
address and streamline product conformance issues, Safety, Quality,
- Acts as Quality Management representative.
Keywords: Valence Surface Technologies, Everett , Quality Supervisor, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!