Enhancements Crew Member
Company: LandCare LLC
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Directly works with the Enhancements Supervisor with the
activities of crews on the installation/enhancement of landscapes
for industrial, commercial, or public properties. Responsibilities
include assisting the supervisor with training employees; planning,
assigning, and directing work; escalating complaints or issues to
the supervisor and management that surface on the crews.
- Ensures crews compliance with quality and safety
- Assists the supervisor with the training and evaluation of the
effectiveness of crews.
- Monitors proper use of required personal protective equipment
- Ensures proper use, care and inventory of company vehicles,
equipment and tools assigned to/used by assigned crew.
- Monitor irrigation systems on properties where working to
ensure adequate, efficient irrigation on site.
- Communicate damage or improvement needs to supervisor and
- Works around and operates hand tools and mechanical machinery
used for landscape maintenance.
- Installs and/or moves and transplants trees, shrubs, and other
plant material on current maintenance and enhancement jobs and
- Digs trenches for irrigation systems or piping and supports
irrigation technician or manager in the installation of the
- .Plants grass, flowers, trees, and shrubs.
- Trims and removes trees from client properties.
Keywords: LandCare LLC, Everett , Enhancements Crew Member, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!