Wholesale Supply Planner
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Welcome to the Funko-verse, a world built on pure imagination, a
land governed by the philosophy that stories matter, a universe
comprised of characters from countless fandoms, a galaxy of once
upon a times and happily ever afters.
But what does Funko do?
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture and licensed-focused
collectibles company located in Everett, WA. Funko currently holds
hundreds of licenses and the rights to create tens of thousands of
characters - one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and
collectibles industry. Funko's Pop! Vinyl is the number one
stylized vinyl collectible on the market, selling millions of
figures to fans around the world.
The Wholesale Supply Planner will report to the Sr. Director of
Sales and Operations Planning. This role is responsible for
providing the tools and data needed to review the wholesale
business, build channel and account-specific strategies, manage
inventory levels, and communicate results to cross-functional
partners in addition to facilitating the creation and management of
a forecast for the categories within the framework of the Business
Unit function during the standard planning cycle. The role works
cross-functionally (within Sales, Operations, Customer Demand
Planning) to gather information on actual performance and upcoming
activities to inform this forecast and make it as robust and
accurate as possible.
Your Superpowers in Action
* Forecasting stock demands based on current and future business
* Planning best time to purchase inventory based on market trends
for material cost, factories capacity, etc.
* Creating inventory reports and presenting purchasing
recommendations to Leadership Team
* Ensuring the business has sufficient stock to fulfill ongoing
business flow and contract upticks without overcapitalizing on
* Monitoring demand forecasts and inventory levels to identify
changes and determine their effect on production plans
* Tracking inventory and directly interfacing with factories &
* Monitoring inventory levels daily/weekly/monthly and comparing
with the master inventory plan and purchase inventory as needed
* Communicate internally and externally if any production issues
are going to impact supply attainment for the week
* Own upstream reporting to leadership on supply inputs into the
* Ensure inventory availability and prioritization with procurement
partners to align with customer in-stock expectations, street
dates, and on-shelf dates.
* Update and present monthly forecast and production targets/actual
to the executive team
* Building and maintaining forecast sheet and communicating
* Creating high-quality analytics and translating them into
value-added procurement decisions and actions
* Utilizing data management tools (Excel, to analyze copious
amounts of data, perform analysis and create executive-level
Must-Have Superhero Gadgetry
* Bachelor's degree in business management, planning, or a related
* At least 5 years of experience working in Operations or Planning
role, preferably in a supply planning function.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong attention to detail
* Advanced mathematical and analytical skills.
* Power BI, Oracle, and strong Excel skills are required.
Keywords: Funko, Everett , Wholesale Supply Planner, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!