Retail Sales Associate - Full Time Hours!
Company: Seattle Goodwill
Posted on: May 14, 2022
- Consistent Scheduling & Hours!
- Great Benefits!
- PAID Training & Growth Opportunities!
- Fun and Inclusive work environment!
About the Position
The Retail Sales Associate interacts and assists customers, donors
and others with merchandise selection, suggestion selling and
cashiering in a courteous and professional manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Proactively acknowledge, greet and help customers in any area
of the store.
- Assist customers/donors in a timely and courteous manner by
answering questions or directing them to a supervisor.
- Handle cash, checks, and credit card transactions, closing out
cash drawer and balancing all point of sale (POS)
- Able to communicate through standard telephone and wireless
- Merchandise, restock and provide general floor maintenance
- Support team members, assist supervisors and leads when
- Build and maintain internal and external customer
*This role is eligible to become a certified Buddy Trainer. Buddy
Trainers act as a resource to new employees providing job specific
training, questions and guidance through Evergreen Goodwill's Buddy
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalency preferred, but not
- No experienced required
Certificates, Licenses, or Registrations: N/A
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Have developed fine motor control (grasp, handle, manipulate
objects with fingers;)
- Stand for long periods, frequent bending, kneeling, reaching,
stooping, squatting, pushing; climbing ladders;
- Able to travel across a variety of surfaces (stairs, ramps,
- Able to communicate with others effectively both verbally and
written, including those who have limited English skills.
- Maintain reliable attendance.
Essential Mental/Sensory Abilities:
- Organizing, sorting, categorizing, counting, adding,
- Interpreting data
- Problem Solving
- Communicating with the public
- Verbal and written communication skills
Benefits and Perks:
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick time
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance & other optional
- Retirement Program with Employer Match available on first
- Transit Rebate
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Personal and Professional Development
About Goodwill We believe in the potential of individuals to make
positive changes in their lives. We believe that education and
training empower people to make those changes. Our vision for the
communities we serve is that each person is able to choose
rewarding employment, financial security and the experience of
educational achievement. We are committed to creating and
sustaining a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion (DEI). We
embrace our employees' differences and acknowledge and support our
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website
below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept
applications through our website.
Associated topics: cajero, client, counter, customer experience
representative, customer service associate, delivering, retail
sales, sales, shop, store associate
Keywords: Seattle Goodwill, Everett , Retail Sales Associate - Full Time Hours!, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!