Company: Achilles USA Inc.
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Achilles USA is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our
collaborative team. The Marketing Specialist would be primarily
responsible for developing a marketing strategy, creating a
sampling program and enhance our social media presence. A rockstar
candidate would have excellent communication skills, high attention
to detail and be a social media enthusiast. Achilles USA's core
business is to manufacture specialized plastic films that are used
in thousands of products and hundreds of industries. Our films are
produced using PVC, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, or Urethane. The
applications vary from IMAX Movie Screens to Medical Devices. The
parent company of Achilles USA (The Achilles Corporation) is a
worldwide leader in the manufacturing of specialized plastic films
and synthetic leather. Essential Responsibilities of Marketing
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company's
- Develop a marketing budget aligning with the company's overall
- Create awareness of and develop the Achilles brand.
- Develop and maintain a pricing strategy.
- Work with internal resources and external creative agencies to
develop print media and advertising, web-site development, and
social media presence.
- Coordinate the participation and setup of trade shows.
- Provide market and data research, competitor analysis and
- Support the development of and maintenance of CRM
- Collaborate with Business Development and Design
- Develop internal tools and training material to help support
sales channels. .Requirements: Qualifications of Marketing
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related
- 1-2 years' experience in a marketing role.
- Experience in a product manufacturer preferred.
Keywords: Achilles USA Inc., Everett , Marketing Specialist, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!