Customer Operations Specialist
Company: Achilles USA Inc.
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Achilles USA is looking for a Customer Operations Specialist to
join our collaborative team. The Customer Operations Specialist is
primarily responsible for ensuring customer order requirements are
met or exceeded through operational delivery, quickly strategize
and coordinate resources using support tools provided by the
company and meet company and customer expectations using best
practices within company processes and procedures.ESSENTIAL
- Deliver personalized customer service while meeting quality and
- PO reconciliation for ERP o/e which includes part number and
- New part number verification for ERP o/e.
- ERP o/e enforcing Achilles Business practices as it pertains to
MOQ's, Freight and lead time policies.
- Provide accurate Order Confirmations for each PO.
- Maintain daily Open Order Customer files and submit reports to
customer when required.
- Troubleshoot with internal departments (Production, Lab,
Quality Assurance, Shipping and Packaging Departments) daily to
meet on time shipping KPI's.
- Support and provide documentation to internal departments
(Production, Lab, Quality Assurance, Shipping and Packaging
Departments) as required.
- Procures logistics quotations and submits to Management for
cost savings measures. Savings either for the company or the
- Tracking of approved ROR orders to ensure on time shipping
based on approved dates.
- Maintains daily Customer Inventory files and submits reports to
company management and customer when required.
- Manages inventory programs based on inventory customer
- Processes third party location inventory releases by managing
all documentation/communication with warehouse and logistics
- Reconcile third party location inventory monthly.
- Investigate and provide supporting documents of all third-party
inventory discrepancies for adjustment.
- Monitor min/max inventory programs and report anticipated
issues to management.
- Support Sales in processing of aged inventories.
- Support Shipping Department with Physical Inventory
- May process and track RMA orders in a supporting role to the
Quality Assurance Dept.
- May complete and submit NAFTA documentation to customer when
- May attend virtual or off-site seminars with minimum travel
- Various other duties as assigned..
QUALIFICATIONSEducation/Training: BA/BS or 2+ years of experience
working in a customer service focused environment.Experience: Two
to five years of customer account management and logistics.ERP
order processing experience in a manufacturing
environment.Skills/Aptitude: Microsoft office proficiency (Excel,
Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams). Strong problem-solving skills,
excellent written, verbal and communication skills. Ability to
handle complexity and ambiguity. Attention to detail.Working
Conditions: Office environment.PI177044077
Keywords: Achilles USA Inc., Everett , Customer Operations Specialist, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!