Help Desk Support Specialist
Company: Hemmersbach Nordamerika
Posted on: May 10, 2022
IT Onsite TechnicianBe part of usHemmersbach provides IT
infrastructure services in more than 190 countries with 50+ own
subsidiaries. We deliver exclusively for the leading companies in
the IT industry. As pragmatic problem solvers, we not only enthuse
our customers, but also make the world a better place: 20% of our
profits go into our Direct Actions Hemmersbach Rhino Force and
Hemmersbach Kids' Family. That's why Hemmersbach is The Social
Purpose IT Company.Your Tasks- Troubleshooting and configuring of
Windows and Apple Mac PCs & Desktops.
- Provide walk-up support at corporate IT Kiosk environment.
- Provide desk-side support at client's location.
- Providing advance level of support for complex issues. with
regards to End User Workspace hardware, software and
- Installing, upgrading, supporting and troubleshooting End User
- Troubleshooting and configuring of Microsoft Windows Network and
authorized desktop software / applications.
- Knowledgeable in managing the following:
- Barcode Scanners (Complexity: Light)
- Inventory Receipt and Storage.
- Deployment on-site as requested by Manufacturing/Production
Systems Teams.- LaserJet/Label Printers (Complexity: Medium)
- Inventory Receipt and Hardware Storage (Printer, Ink, Paper,
- Configuration and Network Connection.
- Troubleshooting Network Connectivity Issues.
- Dedicated Clients (Laptop or Tablet) (Complexity: High)
- Inventory Receipt and Hardware Storage.
- Configuration as per client's IT Security Protocols.
- Routine Maintenance (OS Patch Install, Troubleshooting)
Our Requirements- Minimum 5 years PC repair experience.
- CompTIA A+ certification or relevant industry experience in lieu
- Familiarity with virtual, MDM, VPN environments.
- Familiarity with Data Backup principles.
- Basic knowledge of server/client operations in domain.
environment including active directory.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP standards and networking architecture.
- Windows O.S. and Apple MAC experience required.
- Basic knowledge on handing Network Switches, patch panel, Server
rack, Routers, Access Points, ISP devices.
- Problem solving, orientation and ability to communicate
effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all
levels in the organization.
- Previous experience in the delivery of IT support services,
ideally as an IT Technical Engineer/Technician.Your Benefits
- A highly regarded team member within an exponentially growing
international IT company exciting projects and challenges daily and
- Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere
in a friendly team.
- Direct and informal communication even at management
- Career Opportunities: Great possibilities for professional,
personal, and language training.
- Buddy program to make sure you have an amazing start, a welcome
- A support package that includes: medical coverage, Dental &
Vision coverage, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term disability
insurance, 401K, PTO.A company that is not only continuously
commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose.
- Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization
protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
- Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without
their parents in Poland and India. We don't just give them
shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
Keywords: Hemmersbach Nordamerika, Everett , Help Desk Support Specialist, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!