Posted on: May 9, 2022
As a Cook at Wingstop you pride yourself on preparing quality food
that tastes great and is consistent from day to day. This position
is critical to Wingstop by ensuring we are compliant with company
policies and procedures, including food safety and sanitation
procedures. Ability to successfully focus on the job in a calm, yet
efficient manner is key.
- Guest service mentality with a genuine desire to serve the
highest level of food and customer service to guests.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or
unusual events to keep restaurant operating to standard and to set
a positive example for the shift team.
- -Manages multiple projects and timelines with a sense of
urgency and follow through
- Food Handler Certification required.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality,
with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Available to work flexible hours that may include mornings,
evenings, weekends, late nights and/or holidays.
- Ability to lift and carry, push, or pull heavy objects up to 50
pounds, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Summary of Key Responsibilities - -Responsibilities and essential
job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the
culture, values, and mission of Wingstop.
- Follow company safety and sanitation policies and procedures;
including but not limited to filtering and freshening of all fryer
- Properly learn and execute all cooking and saucing guidelines
to ensure the highest quality food is prepared and packaged
according to guidelines.
- Ensure the proper amount and proportion of food is prepared per
order to prevent food waste.
- Reading and understanding order tickets and preparing orders in
a timely manner.
- Coordinate and communicate ticket times to team members to
ensure on-time delivery of guest orders within quoted guest order
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean throughout the shift
maintaining clean as you go and consistently following closing
- Partner with Manager on Duty of all safety, sanitation, or team
- Anticipates guest and restaurant needs by constantly evaluating
environment and guests for cues.
- Contributes to a positive team environment by working
collaboratively with other team members, including training new
cooks, and partnering with the General Manager on concerns.
- Assist other team members as needed.
- Follow directions given by Manager on Duty; and asks for
clarification when needed.
- Know and thoroughly understand the importance of good hygiene
and food handling practices.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written
instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
- Cook and restaurant experience a plus!
Keywords: Wingstop, Everett , Cook, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!