In Home Assembly and Installation Technicial- *$500 Sign on Bonus*
Company: Goodman Networks, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
For over 20 years, Goodman has provided precision services for
the world's largest media and tech companies by offering
residential and commercial field service support and program
management for regional and national installation and maintenance
programs for network operators, e-retailers and electronics
A Delivery Service Technician II is a more experienced or skilled
DST I. A DST II is responsible for the delivery and assembly of,
among other things, consumer and office products such as furniture,
backyard playsets, appliances, grills, TV mounts, exercise and
other products or equipment ("Products") at customers' homes or
businesses while delivering the ultimate customer service ("white
glove") experience. The Products a DST II delivers and assembles
may be more complex or advanced than what a DST I handles. The DST
II is responsible for being customer-facing and ensuring the
customer's overall satisfaction with the delivery and assembly.
Essential and Primary Functions:
* Drive a delivery truck, cargo or sprinter van, and follow a time
* Ability to manage and record inventory movements within a
* Safely load and unload the delivery vehicle with a dolly or hand
truck and use blankets or packing to prevent damage to the Product,
delivery vehicle, or customer's home.
* Unbox and assemble a variety of Products based on instruction
manuals, blueprint specifications, parts lists, and drawings.
* Take precise measurements to ensure accurate fit of Products in
the customer's home.
* Keep a clean and tidy work area at the customer's home, including
wearing booties inside the home, post-assembly removal of packing
materials and debris from the customer's home.
* Must be able to meet the required physical demands listed below,
including but not limited to, lifting and moving up to 50-200
pounds on a regular basis with the help of a lifting partner or a
* Responsible for serving as the customer's primary
point-of-contact during delivery and assembly and ensuring the
customer experience is second-to-none.
* Collect proof of delivery, printed or digital signatures from the
customer on required forms.
* Collect non-cash payments from customers, if applicable, via
* Accurately and thoroughly complete required printed or digital
logs and reports.
* Communicate well with customers, employees, and various company
* Must be team-oriented and work well with others.
* Must be able to work with minimal supervision and in accordance
with all safety standards.
* Ability to use reason and judgment to solve any problems or
issues that may arise.
* Must maintain superior customer service, professionalism and a
positive attitude to ensure the highest level of customer
* Inspect delivery vehicle pre- and post-service trips to ensure it
is clean and organized and monitor its maintenance and repair in
accordance with company policy.
* Meet all company and industry safety requirements.
* Place orders for supplies.
* Performs other job-related duties as required by business
* Needs to be self-motivated.
Minimum Job Requirements:
* At least 18 years of age and legally able to work in the United
* 1-year experience in similar "white glove" customer service
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Advanced knowledge of hand tools and power tools.
* Basic computer skills (e-mail, mobile apps) and experience
operating mobile devices.
* Available to work a flexible work schedule (weekends / holidays /
* Able to work in fast paced fluid environment.
* Reliable attendance record: on time every day required.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer purchases or
Certificates, Licenses, Registration and Requirements:
* Must possess a valid driver's license.
* Must be able to lift and move large, bulky and/or heavy
merchandise up to 200 lbs. multiple times a day, either assisted
with the help of a lifting partner or unassisted with a dolly
* Must be able to work 8-10-hour days and perform repetitive
bending and twisting motions.
* Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
* Ability to drive a cargo van or 14'-26' straight truck and
potentially operate a lift gate.
* Comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather
* Must be able to push/pull and lift at or above chest level.
* Must be able to climb in and out of the cab and box truck and
move equipment up and down staircases.
* Must be able to consistently perform firm hand grips of >
* Competitive pay for all team members
* Medical, dental, and vision benefits available on the first day
of the month following 30 days of employment
* 401(k) Retirement plan with company matching
* Health Saving Account or Flexible Spending Account
* Company Provided Short Term and Long-Term Disability
* Company Provided Basic Life and AD&D
* Employee Assistance Program
* Paid Time Off
* Holiday Pay
* Legal and Identity Services
* Pet Insurance
* Paid Training
* Employee referral bonuses
Goodman Solutions considers applicants for all positions without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age,
disability, family medical history or genetic information,
political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based
Keywords: Goodman Networks, Inc., Everett , In Home Assembly and Installation Technicial- *$500 Sign on Bonus*, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!