Posted on: January 15, 2022
Logistics Shift LeadThe main overall goal for the Logistics
Shift Lead is to have total knowledge of the production floor and
what is running at each cost center.
- This is important because as the logistics dept. we are in
charge of getting relevant product, equipment and finished goods to
each cost center in advance to not slow down production.
- The lead needs to be delegating on the spot to the logistics
team so accurate knowledge of the production process is a must.Job
- Provide accurate and up to date information of floor production
to next Shift Lead and during shift change, to include product or
materials that need to move along with any incomplete tasks on
shift work list (may include open Logistics Work Order
- Pull and stage election envelopes in downstairs WIP two days in
advance of their scheduled insertion.
- Supervise loading of any PUPS scheduled to go out or instructed
to be loaded to clear floor space during their shift
- Keep cage organized neatly by file following the cage placement
- Make sure that shred levels, Diverts/Async/Special caddies, and
quarantined material are handled properly in the cage
- Keep the floor clear of widows and orphans i.e.; pallets,
caddies, mail equipment, etc.
- Daily rounds (recycle, material clean up, floor
- Coordinate and expedite flow of material within or between
departments in accordance with shift work list
- Supply materials to production departments as requested.
- Monitor and/or Load and unload trucks with outgoing or incoming
- Check identification of materials; report shortages or damaged
- Responsible for monitoring floor and cage materials to be
destroyed and the destruction of all materials as directed.
- Verify all materials placed in cage have been properly labeled,
wrapped and placed in cage.
- Keep production floor inventory fully stocked with mail
- Keep ahead of digital with rolls adequately turned and
staged.Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Prior logistics experience. Minimum of 2+ years
- Prior shipping and receiving experience
- Experienced receiving trucks and verifying loads. Working with
POs or BOLs would be nice
- Must be proficient on a computer and with data entry
- Operate a shrink wrap machine or comfortable learning how
- Forklift experience is nice but not requiredbutmust be
comfortable learning and becoming certified for this role
- Operate a pallet jack manual or electric
- Previous experience leading a team
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs repeatedly
- Ability to push/pull pallets weighing up to 1500lbs.
- Ability to stand and walk continuously for up to 12 hours.
- Must have big picture mentality and be able to multi-task,
predict needs and be proactive.Need to Know Information
- Shift: Monday Friday / 6am 2:30pm
- Must be flexible with hours and open to up to 7 days a week and
12 hour days during ramp/peak season
- Pay $22 - 25 - DOE
- Location: Everett, WATo learn more and apply please send your
resume and contact information in via email to About Aerotek:We
know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also
know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Everett , Logistics Lead, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!