Hiring Mechanical Assemblers At An Everett Aerospace Company
Posted on: January 15, 2022
An Everett Aerospace company is looking for assemblers to join
their team!JOB DESCRIPTION
- Follows assembly shop and production operations sheets,
samples, blue prints, and verbal instructions to perform a wide
variety of assembly operations.
- Works with electrical components and wiring of various
- Works with riveting small detail sheet metal assemblies.
- Works with small assemblies putting them together.
- Utilizes small hand tools such as wrenches, torque wrenches,
screwdrivers, pliers, and hammers.
- Utilizes pneumatic tools such as but not limited to drill
motors and nut runners.
- Able to use precision measurement tools such as but not limited
to scales, calipers (digital and dial) and micrometers.
- Identifies and selects components to be integrated into
sub-assembly and assembly units.
- Makes own set-ups, alignments and adjustments maintaining
tolerance in accordance with instructions.
- Disassembles, modifies, reworks, refurbishes, reassembles, and
tests units as required.
- Identify and properly use aviation assembly tools.
- Read and comprehend drawings and shop orders.WHY YOU'LL LOVE
- Weekly pay, benefits, referral bonuses and employee discounts
while on contract with Aerotek.
- When direct offered medical, dental, and vision plans, 401k
with match, disability and life insurance, etc.
- Voluntary overtime.QUALIFICATIONS
- Some mechanical assembly experience.
- Experience in aerospace is a plus.
- Willing to submit to pre-employment screening.PAY
- $17/hr-$20/hr depending on experience.SCHEDULE
- Monday-Friday 5:00am-1:30pm.DURATION
- This is a six month contract to hire position. About Aerotek:We
know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also
know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Everett , Hiring Mechanical Assemblers At An Everett Aerospace Company, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!