In Home Assembly and Installation Technicial- *$500 Sign on Bonus*
Company: Goodman Networks, Inc.
Posted on: January 9, 2022
For over 20 years, Goodman has provided precision services for
the world's largest media and tech companies by offering
residential and commercial field service support and program
management for regional and national installation and maintenance
programs for network operators, e-retailers and electronics
manufacturers. Job Summary: A Delivery Service Technician II is a
more experienced or skilled DST I. A DST II is responsible for the
delivery and assembly of, among other things, consumer and office
products such as furniture, backyard playsets, appliances, grills,
TV mounts, exercise and other products or equipment ("Products") at
customers' homes or businesses while delivering the ultimate
customer service ("white glove") experience. The Products a DST II
delivers and assembles may be more complex or advanced than what a
DST I handles. The DST II is responsible for being customer-facing
and ensuring the customer's overall satisfaction with the delivery
and assembly. Essential and Primary Functions:
- Drive a delivery truck, cargo or sprinter van, and follow a
- Ability to manage and record inventory movements within a
- Safely load and unload the delivery vehicle with a dolly or
hand truck and use blankets or packing to prevent damage to the
Product, delivery vehicle, or customer's home.
- Unbox and assemble a variety of Products based on instruction
manuals, blueprint specifications, parts lists, and drawings.
- Take precise measurements to ensure accurate fit of Products in
the customer's home.
- Keep a clean and tidy work area at the customer's home,
including wearing booties inside the home, post-assembly removal of
packing materials and debris from the customer's home.
- Must be able to meet the required physical demands listed
below, including but not limited to, lifting and moving up to
50-200 pounds on a regular basis with the help of a lifting partner
or a dolly.
- Responsible for serving as the customer's primary
point-of-contact during delivery and assembly and ensuring the
customer experience is second-to-none.
- Collect proof of delivery, printed or digital signatures from
the customer on required forms.
- Collect non-cash payments from customers, if applicable, via
- Accurately and thoroughly complete required printed or digital
logs and reports. Other Functions:
- Communicate well with customers, employees, and various company
- Must be team-oriented and work well with others.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and in accordance
with all safety standards.
- Ability to use reason and judgment to solve any problems or
issues that may arise.
- Must maintain superior customer service, professionalism and a
positive attitude to ensure the highest level of customer
- Inspect delivery vehicle pre- and post-service trips to ensure
it is clean and organized and monitor its maintenance and repair in
accordance with company policy.
- Meet all company and industry safety requirements.
- Place orders for supplies.
- Performs other job-related duties as required by business
- Needs to be self-motivated. Minimum Job Requirements:
- At least 18 years of age and legally able to work in the United
- 1-year experience in similar "white glove" customer service
functions. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of hand tools and power tools.
- Basic computer skills (e-mail, mobile apps) and experience
operating mobile devices.
- Available to work a flexible work schedule (weekends / holidays
- Able to work in fast paced fluid environment.
- Reliable attendance record: on time every day required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer purchases or
records. Certificates, Licenses, Registration and Requirements:
- Must possess a valid driver's license. Physical Demands:
- Must be able to lift and move large, bulky and/or heavy
merchandise up to 200 lbs. multiple times a day, either assisted
with the help of a lifting partner or unassisted with a dolly
- Must be able to work 8-10-hour days and perform repetitive
bending and twisting motions.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
- Ability to drive a cargo van or 14'-26' straight truck and
potentially operate a lift gate.
- Comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather
- Must be able to push/pull and lift at or above chest
- Must be able to climb in and out of the cab and box truck and
move equipment up and down staircases.
- Must be able to consistently perform firm hand grips of >
- Competitive pay for all team members
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits available on the first day
of the month following 30 days of employment
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company matching
- Health Saving Account or Flexible Spending Account
- Company Provided Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Company Provided Basic Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Legal and Identity Services
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Training
- Employee referral bonuses Goodman Solutions considers
applicants for all positions without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy,
status as a parent, national origin, age, disability, family
medical history or genetic information, political affiliation,
military service, or other non-merit based factors.
Keywords: Goodman Networks, Inc., Everett , In Home Assembly and Installation Technicial- *$500 Sign on Bonus*, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!