Inbound Logistics Coordinator
Company: Terra Staffing
Posted on: January 10, 2022
An online retailer and distribution center, located in Everett,
is growing rapidly and looking to add an Inbound Logistics
Coordinator to assist in their Inbound Logistics team! Funko is a
growing brand and they have never been busier! They need a Inbound
Logistics Coordinator to ensure inventory arrives on time and
As an Inbound Logistics Coordinator, you will work with Logistics
Team managing inbound international shipments and documenting all
processes and inventory. If you have exceptional computer skills, a
passion for problem-solving, and quick decision-making skills, this
is a great position for you!
The environment is pretty fast-paced, upbeat, and will keep you
busy all day!This a full-time, long-term role.
Inbound Logistics Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Follow up on International Shipping of Cargo Containers and
verify paperwork is correct on arrival.
- Research data information, updating spreadsheets, written and
- Accurate data entry, follow up on transfers orders and inbound
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- High-level attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skillsSchedule: Monday
- Friday 8:00am - 4:30pmPay: $18-$19 DOELocation: Everett, WA
Apply today to this Entry Level Logistics Coordinator position, or
call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
Keywords: Terra Staffing, Everett , Inbound Logistics Coordinator, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!