Medical Assistant Certified - Family Practice - Signing Bonus!
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Up to $5000 signing bonus DOESchedule: Four 10 hour daysEvery
3rd SaturdayThe Family Practice department is seeking a Medical
Assistant to join their team Full Time located in Silver Lake.The
Medical Assistant functions as an integral member of the healthcare
team to deliver exceptional patient care. The Medical Assistant
works alongside the providers and nursing staff to ensure efficient
patient flow within the department.The Everett Clinic, a part of
Optum, offers excellent benefits including; free onsite parking,
retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement, paid time off and
holidays, health insurance as well as, professional growth
opportunities. The Medical Assistant responsibilities include:
- Delivering high quality patient care through face-to-face,
telephone and electronic contact with for the purpose of
examination, treatment, monitoring, and preparation for diagnostic
tests or procedure.
- Notifying the RN and/or provider immediately in situations
where the patient is unstable or requires urgent or emergent
- Assisting with care under the direct supervision of the RN and
- The MA-C functions as an integral member of the healthcare
- Under general supervision the Medical Assistant works with all
members of the departmental health care team providing assistance
to patients over the telephone and direct interaction when working
with patient flow.Requirements:
- Active Interim or Medical Assistant Certified (MA-C) through
the Washington State Department of Health.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers (through the
American Heart Association).
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this
role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and
local regulations as well as all client requirements and will
obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure
- UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to
report their COVID-19 vaccination statusInterested in learning
more? Lets talk about ourMedical Assistantopportunities and your
career growth! Employees are required to screen for symptoms using
an approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each
day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply
with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a
worksite building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas
where physical distancing cannot be attained.
Keywords: Optum, Everett , Medical Assistant Certified - Family Practice - Signing Bonus!, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!