Data Support Specialist
Company: Housing Hope
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Do you want to make a positive difference in Snohomish County?
Are you looking for a team-centered environment to flourish in?
Check us out.Housing Hope and HopeWorks agencies are the major
non-profit developer of affordable housing and provider of human
services in Snohomish County and Camano Island. Our mission is to
promote and provide affordable housing and tailored services to
reduce homelessness and poverty for residents of Snohomish County
and Camano Island. We achieve this through a variety of
interventions including social enterprises, children's services,
subsidized housing opportunities and services, employment,
education, and training services.We are earnestly invested in
dismantling the effects of systemic racism throughout Snohomish
County and Camano Island. We are looking for people who are
passionate about serving people. Dedicated professionals to assist
in fulfilling our mission and advancing our commitment to
diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our communities.The
role is responsible for providing administrative support in the
collection, tracking, and reporting of data for the Social Services
department. This includes data in HMIS and internal databases. This
role requires the ability to multi-tasks and maintain focus and
accuracy despite frequent interruptions. Also performs other duties
as needed, assigned, or requested and consistently works with other
in a positive and cooperative manner to facilitate the Housing Hope
- Two medical plan options,
- $1,500 Health Savings Account annual contribution to assist in
medical, dental, vision, prescription costs and investment
- Dental and Vision plan is under $5 a month for employees
Reasonable cost Dental and Vision plans for Families and Domestic
- PTO Accruals and Annual Leave Benefit, first one after
- Flexible investing 403b Retirement Program with annual matching
- Discount for childcare at Tomorrow's Hope Child Development
- Employee Assistance Program and Supplemental Insurance
- Core trainings and ongoing organizational development
- Dedicated Fun Hub Committee and discounted tickets to
- After six-month anniversary, two PTO holidays provided based on
average work weekEssential Job Duties:1. Data entry of confidential
and essential information, to include HMIS.2. Audit paperwork and
data files.3. Generate data reports as needed and required.4.
Function as back-up for the Program Eligibility Coordinator.5.
Develop reports in response to internal and external program
needs.6. Collaborate with database developers when needed.7.
Research latest program requirements and update database as
required.8. Coordinate multiple programs to implement data
collection.9. Attend trainings and meetings as required.10.
Verification of Services timesheets.11. Other duties as
assigned.12. Create a positive work environment for
staff.Non-Essential Job Duties:1. Assist with other agency
requirements as directed.Requirements:
- College degree preferred or relevant work experience.
- Four years of office and data collection experience.
- Software knowledge preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel.)
- Routinely produces thorough and accurate work.
- Able to work as a team and with a high degree of
- Able to effectively follow verbal and written
- Professional presentation and appearance required.Physical
Demands:The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly and extensively required to use hands to finger, handle,
or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms, may
be required to perform repetitious movements for extended periods
of time in order to complete a task, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to climb, walk, sit, and
talk or hear.
- The employee is regularly required to stand; climb or balance;
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift, carry, push, and pull up
to 25 lbs. frequently. Items that are over 25 lbs. must be lifted,
carried, pushed, pulled, or moved with proper equipment for
assistance (dolly) and proper safety procedures must also be
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work in a general office environment as well as
outdoor environment. Possible exposure to weather-heat, wet, cold,
wind, and noise.We at Housing Hope are trauma-informed and
committed to excelling in creating a holistic, diverse, inclusive,
uplifting, and appreciative environment. We endeavor to be
inter-culturally competent, and trauma informed in all our
practices and procedures. This simply means that we are attentive
to the needs of the workforce. We embrace and practice a high
standard of diversity and inclusion and strive for equity for all
persons regardless of race, color, religion, citizenship, national
origin, veteran status, marital status, political affiliation,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sex, age, status
in regard to public assistance, or any other basis protected by
local, state, or federal law.Job Type: Full-timePay: $16.64 -
$22.29 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to FridayExperience:
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Housing Hope, Everett , Data Support Specialist, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!