Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Looking for your next career move? Join our client as an A/P
Specialist - Part-Time for a Non-Profit Organization in Everette!
Overview of the A/P Specialist role:
- Responsible for the full cycle of the accounts payable
functions, including review for completeness and accuracy, coding
and entering into accounting tracking systems, verifying
procurements, processing payments, and organizing files and
- In charge of weekly check runs, cash entries and cash flow
- Reconciles balance sheet accounts and sub-ledger supporting
schedules as assigned to ensure entries are properly recorded.
- Oversees corporate credit card process and monthly credit card
- Reconciles accounts payable aging, obligation register and
other accounts, as assigned. Preferred Qualifications of the A/P
- AA degree preferred or related accounting experience
- 3 years or related experience in A/P preferred
- MIP and/or Concur Software experience preferred, but not
required Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a
job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like
to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We
specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals.
Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please
contact me for more information about this role as well as other
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Everett , A/P Specialist, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!