Medical Assistant Certified Float 5% - North Snohomish County
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Our Primary Care Float Department is seeking
a Medical Assistant Certified Float 5% to
join their team full time located in North Snohomish County!
Sign On Bonus available!
The Everett Clinic, a part of Optum, offers excellent
benefits including; free onsite parking, retirement savings plan,
tuition reimbursement, paid time off and holidays, health insurance
as well as, professional growth opportunities.
The Medical Assistant is responsibilities
- Delivering high quality patient care through face-to-face,
telephone and electronic contact with for the purpose of
examination, treatment, monitoring, and preparation for diagnostic
tests or procedure.
- Notifying the RN and/or provider immediately in situations
where the patient is unstable or requires urgent or emergent
- Assisting with care under the direct supervision of the RN and
- The MA-C functions as an integral member of the healthcare
Medical Assistant Credentials:
- Active Interim or Medical Assistant Certified (MA-C) through
the Washington State Department of Health.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers (through the
American Heart Association).
The Medical Assistant
functions as an integral member of the healthcare team to
deliver exceptional patient care. The Medical Assistant works
alongside the providers and nursing staff to ensure efficient
patient flow within the department.
This position is 40/hours per week. Location would include
Marysville, Smokey Point, Lake Stevens and Stanwood
Interested in learning more? Let’s talk about
our Medical Assistant opportunities and your
Keywords: Optum, Everett , Medical Assistant Certified Float 5% - North Snohomish County, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!