Extrusion Operator - Swing Shift (3p-11p)
Company: DOLCO LLC
Posted on: July 16, 2021
** NEW Competitive Wage Structures for entry level &
experienced workers! INSURANCE eligibility
on 1st of month after hire! 401k & Company
Match! Wellness Programs! Exciting
EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS! REWARDS &
RECOGNITION program! GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT
opportunities! JOIN OUR TEAM
Entry-level position responsible for cutting and tagging rolls,
keeping raw material feeders full, basic quality tests and data
entry. Expected to assist in the operation of all manufacturing
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include
the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists Extrusion Operators II, III, & IV with order changes
- Performs quality inspections and tests, ensuring compliance
with SQF/HACCP policies.
- Cuts rolls, weighs and prepares roll tickets.
- Monitors and measures silo levels and unloading of rail
- Prepares production logs, product tags and time cards as
- Operates scrap grinder as required and understands recycle
- Transports roll stock to warehouse.
Safety is our
#1 priority! We are committed to
"Growing People" & we are seeking for
hard-working, driven team members to join our team.
Will hire in above entry title & wage if previous experience
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to
take on more responsibility
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that
your job is safe
Keywords: DOLCO LLC, Everett , Extrusion Operator - Swing Shift (3p-11p), Other , Wenatchee, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!