Escrow Support Processor - Everett, WA
Company: First American
Posted on: July 12, 2021
Join a team that puts its People First! First American's Direct
division provides comprehensive title insurance protection and
professional settlement services for real estate purchases,
refinances and equity loans. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF)
has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate
about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering
an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to
be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive,
people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades,
including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work
For® list for six consecutive years. We have also earned awards as
a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and
have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work
lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to
work, for all. For more information, please visit
Found typically in centralized processing (rather than an
individual branch setting). Provides centralized clerical
processing of all documents connected with the initiation or
closing of escrows, relieving branches of high volume paperwork.
Communicates information and instructions to escrow branches,
but not to customers.
- Provides a wide range to a team of Escrow Support Processors
and Escrow Officers.
- Work is very similar to work performed by associate level,
although tasks may be slightly more complex with greater experience
- May work on escrow openings and closings.
- Performs clerical functions to set up (open) escrow files.
- Prepares correspondence, escrow files and orders preliminary
- Performs fund disbursements.
- Prepares and delivers closing statements and closing
- Schedules and provides instructions to couriers.
- Orders payoffs, liens, homeowner association documents and
evidence of insurance.
- Distributes preliminary report.
- Communicates with branches, as needed.
- Follows functional area’s processes and procedures in daily
activities; Troubleshoots as needed.
- Actively contributes to the results of a team and works toward
achieving goals and objectives.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Must be able to follow Escrow Procedures and have awareness of
regulations governing escrow process
- Working knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and
procedures of department/field
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Establishes effective working relationships at the work group
- High school diploma or equivalent
Typical Range of Experience
- 1-2 years escrow processing experience
First American invests in its employees' development and
well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and
encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work.
First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an
equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American
offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an
employee stock purchase plan.
Keywords: First American, Everett , Escrow Support Processor - Everett, WA, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!