Company: Clifton Larson Allen
Posted on: June 12, 2021
CLA is looking to hire an Audit Senior for our growing practice
in one of our Central Washington offices. In this growth role you
will work closely with entire complement of principals, managers
and other team members providing the highest quality auditing and
accounting services for our clients. For both public and private
companies, CLA's assurance services extend to specialized areas
including benefit plan audits, internal audit assistance, service
organization controls (SOC) reviews, and customized agreed upon
As a valued team member of our audit and assurance team at the
Senior level, you would be involved in:
- Executing and managing the day-to-day activities of audit
engagements with clients from start to finish, including managing
the budget, planning, fieldwork, directing staff and completing
financial statements, including related disclosures
- Reviewing client accounting and operating procedures
- Developing and assessing the design and implementation of
- Preparing all necessary financial statement and related
disclosures and reportable condition correspondence letters
- Utilizing proactive and effective communication with staff,
management, and clients to communicate technical matters to both
clients and management.
Our Ideal candidate will have:
- Two years of experience as an Associate.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related
- CPA or eligible to sit for CPA exam.
- Outstanding interpersonal, analytical, research and project
- Proficiency in GAAP and GAAS rules, standards, and
- Ability to multi-task, think independently, and problem solve
in a team oriented, deadline driven environment
- Strong computer and technical skills including Microsoft Office
Suite, Outlook, accounting and audit software
What's In It For You?
- Opportunity to work with a very well-respected firm that is
growing into new and exciting markets.
- Great work-life balance with ability to flex hours.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Team environment
- Friendly management that strives for team member
Shortly after you apply you will receive an invitation with
additional information. CLA has partnered with Pymetrics to allow
you to showcase your potential and help us get to know you a little
better. The Pymetrics games take 20-30 minutes to complete and
there are no right or wrong answers - so we hope you have fun!
Following completion of the Pymetrics games, CLA will view the
Pymetrics results alongside other information as part of the
application review process.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients,
and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/
Keywords: Clifton Larson Allen, Everett , Audit Senior, Other , Wenatchee, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!