Assistant Nurse Manager - Surgery Services *1.0 FTE,Days*
Company: Pacific Medical Centers
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Providence is calling an Assistant Nurse Manager (1.0 FTE, Day
Shift) to work in Surgery Services at Providence Regional Medical
Center Everett in Everett, WA.
APPLY TODAY! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a
text message with some additional questions from our Modern Hire
Under the direct supervision of the Nurse Manager, provides
direct nursing service supervision on the unit ensuring
comprehensive nursing services and quality patient care. Assists
with day-to-day management of unit operations. Assists with
oversight of clinical and resource utilization, patient throughput,
quality assessment and improvement, patient/staff provider
satisfaction, interpretation of policies and procedures, staff
education and regulatory compliance. Participates in the selection
and evaluation of staff as delegated by the Nurse Manager.
In this position you will:
- Demonstrates responsibility for day-to-day unit activities
- Staffing and supervision
- Performance management, recognition, mentoring and
Improving quality and safety
- Assists in Managing Human Resources
- Participates in the hiring of new employees.
- Ensure new hire evaluations are completed in a timely
Ensure annual evaluation are completed in a timely manner
- Conducts progressive discipline process, including coaching and
- Seeks assistance from Manager/HR as appropriate.
- Informs Manager of staff receiving documented (verbal/written)
Creates and delivers SBAR to Manager for staff at the level of
written corrective action
- Assists in Managing operations:
- Collaborates with Director, Manager or CNS, as requested, to
update and revise policies, procedures, protocols, processes,
standards and job descriptions.
Collaborates with the Manager and Director to meet regulatory
and PRMCE requirements
- Demonstrates above-average skill in conflict resolution,
negotiation of solutions, communicates positive and constructive
feedback within the department and at the hospital level.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- 4 years nursing experience within the past 5 years
- WA State licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the
state's most award-winning hospital for medical care; having
received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical
Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story
hospital tower and the implementation of an electronic medical
records system will significantly enhance our patient's experience
throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and
close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing,
kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in
Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with
historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and
unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are
just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC
lies only 2 hours north.
Keywords: Pacific Medical Centers, Everett , Assistant Nurse Manager - Surgery Services *1.0 FTE,Days*, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!