Memory Care Caregiver/HCA/CNA--EVENING SHIFT 2p-10p
Company: Senior Lifestyle Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Provides assistance to residents in the Memory Care Program with
their activities of daily living, enabling them to lead a quality
life while maintaining their dignity. This position reports to the
Director, Memory Care.
- Provides kind, caring, and consistent companionship and
- Follows the schedule of resident's needs set out by
- Provides assistance, encouragement, and restorative
interventions, as needed, for Legacy Court residents to be as
independent as possible in their activities of daily living
including: bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, feeding, and
- Provides and documents response to individualized therapeutic
and group activities.
- Communicates and documents changes in resident's
- Cognitive: memory, speech, problem solving, response to
- Behavior: tearfulness, withdrawal, agitation, wandering,
- Physical Health: vision, hearing, mobility, acute illness
- Participation in Activities: interests, preferences,
- Takes and records blood pressure, pulse, and respiratory
function and weight, as appropriate.
- Serves as host and hostess during mealtime; documents food and
- Maintains safe environment in resident rooms, common areas,
non-resident areas, and storage of supplies and equipment.
- Provides emotional and social support to residents.
- Documents daily log of assistance.
- Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the
- Respects residents' confidentiality.
- Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward
residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to
three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Obtain HCA, CNA or approved certification within 120 days of
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to
eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement
benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid
time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus
based on their position. All Senior Lifestyle positions are
eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access
your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday.
Keywords: Senior Lifestyle Corporation, Everett , Memory Care Caregiver/HCA/CNA--EVENING SHIFT 2p-10p, Other , Wenatchee, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!