We specialize in all things glass. Established in 1962 with one
shop in Seattle, Wash., today Glass Doctor offers quick and
affordable glass services to business, home, and auto owners at
more than 270 locations across the United States and Canada.
The Senior Lead Commercial and/or Glazier for Installing Flat
Glass is key member of our team responsible for working closely
with our Field Operations Manager and General Manager to lead a
team of 3-5 technicians for quality and efficient estimating,
measuring and installation of residential and commercial flat
glass. Products include insulated glass units, storefronts,
commercial hardware, mirrors, shower doors, windows and doors and
associated hardware etc.
Put your years of experience as a glazier in the flat glass
industry to use and join our team and our fast growing and dynamic
company. If you are looking for a rewarding job, a place to
maximize your career satisfaction and goals that you can stay for
the long term then this is the opportunity for you.
- Make customer site visits to diagnose customers needs.
- Consult with customer regarding their options and
- Gather accurate field measurements and evaluate job
- Provide the customer estimate and/or work with the office
support team to provide the estimate in a timely manner.
- Install glass, mirrors, door and window hardware in replacement
and new installations.
- Be a leader and resource to assigned team of technicians for
estimating, training and installing.
- Work with Field Operations Manager and General Manager to
improve company capabilities, culture while maximizing productivity
and customer satisfaction.
- Significant experience commercial and residential glass.
- Self motivated leader with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to embrace and thrive in a fast moving
- Able to manage time effectively to meet deadlines and company
- Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy
to all customers and employees.
Benefits: Company Vehicle, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision,
401k, Bonus Plan, Paid Time Off, Company Supplied Uniforms.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and
our hiring manager will follow-up!
Compensation: $30 -$35 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Around here, we're not just glass experts. We're skilled
craftsmen. Makers. Doers. Problem solvers. We're helping our
customers make their homes the best they can be, and their cars as
safe as possible. Come join a brand rich in tradition, big on
collaboration and learning. A place where your ideas and expertise
are valued above all. After all, without your vision, our customers
couldn't achieve their own.