Majestic Glove, a Bunzl company, is currently seeking a Customer
Service Representative for our facility in Everett. The Customer
Service Representative will answer inquiries on customer accounts,
investigate any issues and find resolutions in a timely manner.
This position serves as a liaison between the sales staff and the
Your career path has many avenues available for you to succeed.
Are you looking to advance at a rate that matches your ambition and
skill set? At Bunzl, we understand and want to invest in you. With
our multi-career options, you'll not only be able to find the
adventure you are looking for today, but can be confident that new
opportunities will be there for advancement in your future.
At Bunzl, we know that our employees are our number one asset.
We seek to recruit and retain the right people who are passionate
about our business and we provide opportunities for our employees
so that they may progress within our company based on their
talents, experiences, and their aptitude.
- Customer service in an office environment
- Sales support skills
- Ability to learn and understand the product line
- Order entry administration
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience in a call
center environment preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a Microsoft Windows environment
with experience in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver with the ability to multi-task using judgment
and decision-making skills
- Excellent, detail-oriented customer service skills
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food
Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety
industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions
to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is
headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and
operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto
Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than
5,000 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a
leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable
work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k
with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal
employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and
retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by