Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Company: Animal Health International, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
As a Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative you are
responsible for the maintenance and expansion of your assigned
customer base within an assigned territory for veterinary supplies,
products, & programs. This includes achieving annual sales,
revenue, and gross profit goals within a specified territory.
- Regularly calls on veterinary offices, labs, and institutions
within a defined sales territory to achieve budgeted sales volume
and other established goals.
- Maintains and further develops established accounts, and
develops new accounts to increase market penetration.
- Actively prospects, pursues, and closes equipment and
technology sales in assigned territory.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing existing consumables
- Responsible for generating leads for technology offerings,
exclusive products, and capital equipment.
- Prepare presentations and price quotes for customers.
- Must be able to meet forecasted goals.
- Promotes Patterson Vet marketing programs & demonstrates new
- Participates in and supports meetings and activities as
requested by the Branch Manager, Region and/or General office.
- Performs other Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
duties as assigned.
Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Minimum
Candidates must possess ONE or more of the following:
- A four year degree
- Three or more years of experience in business to business
- Three or more years of experience in the HEALTH/VETERINARY
Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Preferred
- Prior direct, retail, or telephone sales experience
- Knowledge of veterinary industry (or experience)
- PC skills required including knowledge of spreadsheets & word
- Ability to analyze financial information
- Skillful negotiation and presentation abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's In It For You:
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and
rewards for our eligible employees:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Paternity and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Company-Paid Short-Term Disability.
- Patterson Perks Program.
Please click here for an overview of benefits offered!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that
embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our
employees' unique experiences and differences are what strengthen
us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants
without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
Keywords: Animal Health International, Inc., Everett , Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!