Respiratory Care Practitioner - Respiratory Therapy *0.9 FTE, Day*
Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Providence is calling a Respiratory Care Practitioner (0.9 FTE,
Days) to the Respiratory Therapy at Providence Regional Medical
Center Everett in Everett, WA
The Respiratory Care Practitioner will manage, assess, plan, and
evaluate care for patients with acute and/or chronic
cardiopulmonary deficiencies and abnormalities in collaboration
with the rest of the healthcare team. The Respiratory Care
Practitioner will perform basic computer skills including
retrieving patient information, billing, data base management, and
editing patient data.
In this position you will:
- Demonstrates application of knowledge, skills, and behaviors in
the physical, motor/sensory, cognitive, psychosocial, patient and
family education areas based on PEMC age specific care competency
- Obtains pertinent medical history, assesses patient's physical
status, identifies any special learning needs, reviews any
pertinent laboratory or other procedural data, and documents
- Correctly evaluate the patient's response to care and to
recommend plan of care changes with proper communication with the
ordering physician and other health care professionals.
Demonstrated through Chart review.
- Collaborates with the physician and other health care
professionals to design a plan of care to treat the patient's
pulmonary issues demonstrated through Chart review.
- Educate patients and families about the procedures performed
and medications administered.
- Documents this education per hospital and department
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Associate Degree or two (2) year technical program in
- Washington State License as a Respiratory Care
- Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Licensure to work past orientation
- Completion of NBRC Registry exam within one year of hire
- Completion of the following certifications with the first
available class: BLS, ACLS and NRP within 90 days of hire
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center in Everett, WA is the state's
most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the
HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence
four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital
tower and the implementation of an electronic medical records
system will significantly enhance our patient's experience
throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and
close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing,
kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in
Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with
historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and
unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are
just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC
lies only 2 hours north.
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Everett , Respiratory Care Practitioner - Respiratory Therapy *0.9 FTE, Day*, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!