Posted on: June 9, 2021
Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer's favor by
combining our own technology and agents to create a service that's
better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you'll make a
difference in one of life's most important events-buying or selling
a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble.
No matter what role you have, you'll be both challenged and
inspired every day. We've got all the perks, but if what you value
most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and
disciplined environment, join us.
Our new RedfinNow team brings a higher level of convenience and
certainty to the home-selling process by purchasing homes directly
from homeowners. We also want to make RedfinNow homes easy to buy -
everything crisp, sparkling clean, and in working order. As a
Project Superintendent for RedfinNow, you'll drive the final
touches in getting homes tuned up and ready to sell.
- Managing 5 to 8 jobs at any given time based on volume of
purchases and seasonality.
- A significant level of Self-performed work will be conducted by
the Superintendent on all jobs.
- Examples of the work that will be self-performed but not
Examples of the work that will be self-performed but not limited
- Minor Electrical
- Minor Plumbing
- Demolition and Removal
- Landscaping and Curb Appeal
- Light Cleaning to freshen a home
- Light Painting
- During low volume periods an increased amount of
self-performance will be undertaken due to the reduced amount of
- Check on progress of subcontractors - ensure employees are at
the site and meeting our scheduled completion date.
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least five years of residential renovation or construction
experience, including paint, light electrical adjustments, plug &
switch plate and general handyman skills
- Excellent time management. Experience in following and setting
deadlines, and driving towards completion
- Proactive communication with Home Services Managers
- Facility using and learning new technologies. Must have
smartphone skills and Microsoft office skills.
- Excellent organization skills and neatness. A character of
dependability and accountability with an orientation of service to
others. Results oriented, common sense and critical thinking
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation with potential for growth
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation,
medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code,
happy hours, and more
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we've designed a
multi-step selection process which may include interviews, a
homework assignment, and a reference check. We're excited to get to
know you and hope you're ready to give this opportunity everything
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a
To ensure the health and safety of our workforce, customers and
third parties, Redfin conducts background screening after making
conditional offers for employment. All screening is conducted
consistent with Equal Employment Opportunity Commission guidance
and state and local Fair Chance Act guidance, and Redfin encourages
applications from, and fully considers, qualified applicants with
criminal record histories.
Keywords: Redfin, Everett , Working Superintendent, Other , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!